cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry warrenty

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I've had my phone since the 27th of April which is my birthday. Its is now the 2nd of November and some of the keys on my blackberry are'nt working. Would I still get warrenty on my blackberry? If not how do I repair it?

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

i was in the rain holding my phone and when i got back in the dry i tried using certain keys and they didnt work such as a,e,r and about 2/3 more keys 

Message 11 of 32

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149592 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
I would take out the battery and place the phone on a warm radiator or in a bag of dry rice for 24 hours. If it's only splashes of rain you may be lucky and the phone will dry out.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 12 of 32

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Third post in again, one of those days! slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 13 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

ive done that all, at first it worked without a sim card but then i put it in and rebooted it but it didnt work again but its worth another try?

Message 14 of 32

MI5
  • 149592 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
It's always worth another try - If not you are looking at a repair bill I'm afraid.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 15 of 32

MI5
  • 149592 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@perksie wrote:

Third post in again, one of those days! slight_smile

I had a sneaky feeling where it was going...... wink

I do think it's a bad show that you can't take a phone call in the rain though 😞

Message 16 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

how much roughly would you say it would be? would it be worth just getting a new phone?

Message 17 of 32

MI5
  • 149592 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
Which phone model do you have?
Water damage, if severe, can render a phone uneconomical to repair, but if not too bad it might just be £20 for a new keypad.
Message 18 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

blackberry curve 9320, ive also got keyboards but im not sure how to change them or if they will even work/fit on my phone

Message 19 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

blackberry curve 9320, ive also got keyboards but im not sure how to change them or if they will even work or fit on my phone

Message 20 of 32