iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink (with Vodafone) slight_smile
Message 4 of 11,706
11,705 REPLIES 11,705

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93246 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

My next marriage will be to a penguin....If I can make out the difference. ..female preferably!  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Message 1191 of 11,706

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122943 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

My next marriage will be to a penguin....If I can make out the difference. ..female preferably!  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yeah that's right Steve. You sit at home and cuddle an egg.....send her off to trudge about. LOL

I'm really laughing now. I know you shouldn't laugh at your own posts but I have written 'trudge' so many times its now starting to be one of those laugh out loud words....Trudge=drudge...rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1192 of 11,706

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah ... trudge / drudge ... @Cleoriff ... the water in the birdbath on the outside table has frozen over again ... my feet n fingers are cold as I type ... bought some fingerless gloves (mizer mits) off the market only to realise they were trimmed around the finger holes with rabbit fur = they went wrapped up in the bin ... will look again on Monday's market ... need a good man to warm me up ... wink

Message 1193 of 11,706

Cleoriff
  • 122943 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

We have had another smattering of snow @Anonymous Nothing much but it's so cold.

Problem is, our house is 'open plan'.

Lovely idea when we bought it and great in the summer..in the winter it's a whole different ball game. We have no door to close off the stairs. It's centrally heated so all the heat goes upstairs.

When we did a refurbish we installed a gas fire (as a focal point). Problem is, in this weather, unless we have the fire on, the cold wind gusts down the flue.

God I hate winter....fire slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1194 of 11,706

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Cleoriff ... your home sounds lovely

I llive in an old house with a door at the bottom of the stairs ... it's always open though for the cat Cat Very Happy

In the little bedroom there is no radiator so when at the laptop, as I am now, my hands & feet get cold

In my living room is an old gas fire, which can 'wumf' out heat ... when it is windy the back plate of the gas fire makes a noise = I'm not aware of it anymore, but on the odd occasion when I have a guest, well, it's irritating to them

Staying in today ... will watch DOI (Dancing On Ice) as the highlight of the day ... then turn over channel to watch the snooker final ... didn't realise it was on 

Cat

Edit: grammar LOL

Message 1195 of 11,706

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's coming up to Sunday lunch time

Image result for Sunday dinner images

Message 1196 of 11,706

Cleoriff
  • 122943 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Looks delicious Jane. Mine is already cooking..

However, there wont be any carrots, my roast potatoes will be browner than those and the yorkshire pudding is cooked in a big yorkshire pudding tin. None of those scritty little things for me....yum

A bit like this...

Related image

Just how my mum used to cook them....Drool

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1197 of 11,706

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

However, there wont be any carrots, my roast potatoes will be browner than those and the yorkshire pudding is cooked in a big yorkshire pudding tin. None of those scritty little things for me....yum

A bit like this...

Related image

@Cleoriff that is the traditional Yorkshire way ... have to say I get one of those large round ones from the supermarket & put tinned beef & gravy in it ... hahaha about the carrots, I do like carrots but can't stand garden peas lols ... my son Alex won't eat carrots either, his fave veg when with me was broccoli, bless him

I've had to go out into town today to get more cat Cat Very Happy meat pouches ... got some stop-gap ones yesterday & Marty's eaten them all up ... so ... been for a Blonde Witch shandy or two in my fave micro pub, Early Doors, punctuated by a visit to nearby Wetherspoons for an all-day Sunday brunch Cheers

Message 1198 of 11,706

Anonymous
Not applicable

TRUST ME

I'M A 

YORKSHIRE LASS

LOL

Message 1199 of 11,706

Cleoriff
  • 122943 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

A bit like this...

Related image

@Cleoriff that is the traditional Yorkshire way ... have to say I get one of those large round ones from the supermarket & put tinned beef & gravy in it ... hahaha about the carrots, I do like carrots but can't stand garden peas lols ... my son Alex won't eat carrots either, his fave veg when with me was broccoli, bless him

It's also a traditional northern way @Anonymous. My mum was a Geordie and her Yorkshire puddings were just like that and the envy of everyone.

My 'adopted' Nan came from South Elmsall in Yorkshire. She cooked hers first and they were served with gravy before the main Sunday roast....Also delicious. 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1200 of 11,706