Did you mean: 

How do you customise your phone/tablet?

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey guys,

I was just changing my mobile wallpaper into something with more Spring feeling today to replace my usual cat wallpaper. grin I googled 'spring iphone wallpaper' and there's loads of nice and colourful spring scenery to choose from... look at these pretty colours!

Spring googled

I wonder if you all customise your phones and tablets and if you care a lot about things like having your own wallpaper image in the background, a specific ringtone for phone calls and text messages (or even for different people who call you) and other notifications? Do you organise the icons and folders in a specific way?

Or do you not care a lot about these and just tend to use the default customisation that comes with the phone when you get it? slight_smile I'd love to hear about it!

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

How do I customise my phone? 

I just buy a new one Good Idea 

In all seriousness, it drives me mad having to find out where to change the stupid wallpaper so I just give up and just wait till I need a new device then hello, shiny new toy with default wallpaper.

Message 31 of 32

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2208 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

IMG_9407.PNG

I just used this wonderful photo of my fav city. So I can at least see it on screen everytime I want to.

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 32 of 32