Did you mean: 

Easter plans?

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey guys! 

We have a lovely 4 day weekend coming up, the weather forecast looks reasonable and it's Easter! Does anyone have any interesting plans? I'm planning to catch up with a few old friends and finally finishing up Horizon Zero Dawn which I've been meaning to get to for a while now! 

How about you guys anything cool or interesting planned? wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 48
47 REPLIES 47

Anonymous
Not applicable
Eating chocolate eggs
Message 2 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good plan @Martin-O2.....i need to find a new game.

Message 3 of 48

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

I'm working on Good Friday and Saturday, so will be spending the day looking after all of O2's lovely customers slight_smile

Sunday is currently looking like a beef pot roast with the family, and there's a particularly delicious looking bottle of port with my name on it...which likely means that Monday will be spent nusring a headache, haha.

Weather permitting, may get out for a walk in the country on Monday, blow away the cobwebs and the port induced hangover, lol. 

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 4 of 48

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Anonymous Sounds perfect to me wink 

@Anonymous I'm loving Horizon so far! Still got a fair bit to do but planning to grind it out over the long weekend. 

@Wa10 Ahh sorry you have to work but pot roast and port sounds like a good way to take the edge off Smiley Very Happy 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 5 of 48

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

My plan is similar to this:

cat.jpeg

Message 6 of 48

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144360 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
My Easter plans already started last weekend.
Currently soaking up 30 degrees of sunshine in France.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 48

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@MI5 I'm insanely jealous! Smiley Very Happy Hope you're having a good time though. 

signature

Message 8 of 48

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144360 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Wicked mate 🤣
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't have any Easter plans really ... I shall buy myself an Easter egg though

Just want to stay alright for my son Alex's wedding a week on Friday slight_smile

Message 10 of 48