Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46895 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5028 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6596 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

Warm weather: love it or loathe it?

While I like the Sun, it seems that it often brings with it that horrible hot sticky atmosphere which is uncomfortable. However, I know some like it. So do you like or loathe such weather?

• 56 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P Verne Troyer

American actor Verne Troyer, best known for his role in the Austin Powers films, has died, his family has confirmed.He played Mini Me. It's understood he committed suicidehttps://news.sky.com/story/mini-me-actor-verne-troyer-dies-aged-49-11341914R.I....

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Dale Winton

Dale Winton has died at the age for 62Best known for Supermarket Sweep and the National Lottery.Never my favourite personality but thoughts are with his family

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home automation kit: what have you got?

Quite small scale for me at the minute. I have a Hive thermostat and an Amazon Echo Dot. The Hive account is linked to the Dot so I can say "Echo, ask Hive to set the heating to 21.5 Degrees" for example. It's also good for reminders, random music ch...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Your most-used & favourite mobile apps?

Hi everyone and happy Friday! I just read an article from a while back on Business Insider that listed 10 most-used smartphone apps. Not surprisingly, Facebook was number one! The list was collected from users in the US... I'd love to hear from all o...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 39 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy National Siblings Day

Today's the day. Today, it's time to celebrate National Siblings Day. Many of us have brothers and sisters and if you're like me, you'll have memories of when you didn't get on, and ones where there was nothing but love.Growing up, me and my brother ...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest Trump Administration Madness

I read this on the news this morning with total mouth dropped open amazement.The Trump administration wants to vet certain visitors' social media history going back 5 years when applying for a visa to visit the US. It's believed this could affect ove...

Glory1 by Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

£3 school shoes

Hi how much do you spend on school shoes ????My cost was really cheap because the school where my son 11 and daughter 13 go to recomend cheap plain black lace up pumps as an alternative to school shoes so both my son and daughter wear plain black lac...

Theredone by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Three dead as van drives into German crowd.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43683687Three people have been killed in the western German city of Muenster after a van drove into people sitting outside popular restaurants.The driver of the vehicle died after shooting himself, police said. Th...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos