Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46978 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5053 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6600 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wish me luck guys.

I'm just about to go through a day off psychotherapy and hypnotherapy to stop smoking! I'm doing an Allen Carr all-day. seminar.I've never tried to quit before, never really wanted to tbqh. I'm ready though, I've had enough of this monkey on my back ...

gindygoo by Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 47 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google doodle says ...

Cassini Spacecraft dives between Saturn's rings hoping for some nice pics on the news

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Favourite song of the year ( so far?)

Mine has to be Carry On, by Avenged Sevenfold, its in the new CoD, AND features in the zombie trailer http://youtu.be/uJbrTgUL0Dk

• 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do you customise your phone/tablet?

Hey guys, I was just changing my mobile wallpaper into something with more Spring feeling today to replace my usual cat wallpaper. I googled 'spring iphone wallpaper' and there's loads of nice and colourful spring scenery to choose from... look at th...

Spring googled
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Easter plans?

Hey guys! We have a lovely 4 day weekend coming up, the weather forecast looks reasonable and it's Easter! Does anyone have any interesting plans? I'm planning to catch up with a few old friends and finally finishing up Horizon Zero Dawn which I've b...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 47 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi Everyone,

Not excatly new to O2, been with them near enough 1 and half years. Been on the community before but just joined sort off thing. Never really had a problem with O2 till today, so well hopefully they sort it out if not... Put it this way they, I want ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nice destinations to visit this summer?

Hi guys! I'm planning a holiday for sometime this summer. I went through loads of cities and towns in Google Maps and travel blogs, but there's too many choices to pick from.... Would you help me choose? The criteria I have: Relatively good weather (...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile Strike / Android Emulator

Hey guys, So my mates have got me into this mobile strike game, love it. Yes I'm sad, anyone else play? However, it's killing my battery so decided to download blue stacks, an android emulator, on my lenovo yoga 510 (i7 version) but it runs like in u...

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Don't stop questioning! :)

Hi guys! Today is International Ask a Question Day. It also coincides with Albert Einstein's birthday - he was born 14 March, 1879. Einstein used to say "The important thing is not to stop questioning" which became one of his most famous quotes. To c...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 38 replies
  • 0 kudos