Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46901 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5030 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6596 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

And They're Off!

It's that time of the year again, where everybody turns into horse racing experts and decides that they and only they can possibly spot the winner in the biggest horse race of the season. I know that different people have different opinions on the ra...

2017_Randox_Health_Grand_National_logo.jpg
Wa10 by Level 19: Quirky
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Formula1 2016

Channel 4 has taken over the terrestrial viewing for Formula 1 after BBC opted out of the contract. I love F1 and am a bit dubious as to how successful this will be. However they have stated there will be no adverts during race time (thank god) Yeste...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 1990 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cost of in speaker

I understand that when you go for the galaxy s8 it comes with free JBL speaker costing approx £130 well I have looked at the same speaker online and it's only £39.why is 02 free gift priced so high.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nintendo Switch - Mobile gaming at its finest

With the release of the Nintendo Switch gaming console this week, a lot of people have wondered, is Nintendo breaking out and winning more than just the hearts of its fans. I am a fan of Nintendo but have not purchased a gaming console by them in a l...

ElaGirl by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

UK Flight Ban on Electronic devices

The British government has announced a cabin baggage ban on laptops on direct passenger flights to the UK from Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Tunisia and Saudi Arabia.The ban, which also applies to tablets and DVD players, follows a similar US move ...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help needed all you lovely people...

Now you know I love photography, which is why I bang on so much about cameras and stuff on here.Well one of my photos off my drone is entered into a competition to win the training course required for me to make a career out of it.It would would be e...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Colin Dexter

Famous for the Inspector Morse novels, colin died today aged 86. RIP.https://www.theguardian.com/books/2017/mar/21/inspector-morse-creator-colin-dexter-dead

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

The first day of spring is here!

Hey everyone, Whilst you may not realise it by looking out the window today marks the arrival of the spring equinox and the beginning of spring! Today spring begins according to the astronomical calendar, which measures the seasons based on the tilt ...

spring-daffodils_2845661b.jpg
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tips to help with a good night's sleep

Happy Friday all! World Sleep Day is a celebration of sleep and takes place this week on Saturday around the world! It also aims to grow the awareness of sleep-related issues. It's organised by World Sleep Society (you can check their website here). ...

sleep meme sleep panda
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos