cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refer a friend

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have referred a friend and should have been given a £40 reward. Only got £20. Can you sort this out

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

The referral w a s done in October when I upgraded my contract. My friend signed up for a new contract also in October. The voucher has come through today for £20. It should be £40 as both contracts are over £40 a month

Message 11 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

is it this one?

https://www.refero2.co.uk/mobile/default.aspx

Edit:add inf

In any case you still need to speak to CS 202 and this will more than likely need to be addressed by a manager, as this is suppose to be handled online and advisors will not have the tools to resolve this.

Hope this helps. slight_smile 

Message 12 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

this is a good case of one member Cleoriff bringing in another member @Anonymous & where the op was given excellent help

I do hope the op comes back & lets us know what happened

all too often the well knowledgeable & helpful people on here do not receive any comeback when/if the op has taken their good advice

well done girls :womanvery-happy: :womanvery-happy:

I have no tech knowledge to give anyone, and you people on this community who can & do are awesome Thanks!

Message 13 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122815 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I have no tech knowledge to give anyone, and you people on this community who can & do are awesome Thanks!

You have many other skills @Anonymous You have an excellent sense of 'community' and long may you continue Cat

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

Agree @Cleoriff ! A real community is exactly that! We all contribute in different ways! If we were all the same, the world would be a boring place @Anonymous . Shame not everybody realizes that...:( but let's not go off-topic ...

Message 15 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you Cleoriff & @Anonymous for (a) your compliment to me & (b) your constructive comments about a diverse community ..... but ..... to go back a bit ..... maybe if op's do not come back to give feedback on the advice then other members/guests of the community will learn something from the advice given

I hope the op gets what he is after slight_smile

Message 16 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

As we are being positive (fingers crossed) they haven't come back because they rang 202 and it's now resolved!Dance

Message 17 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

As we are being positive (fingers crossed) they haven't come back because they rang 202 and it's now resolved!Dance

that's great Dance

Message 18 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Wonderful to see all of the support from you guys. I'm sure the OP didn't come back because he/she got the correct answer and didn't need any more advice slight_smile
Well done @Cleoriff @Anonymous and @Anonymous for your positive feedback!
Message 19 of 19