cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

complement

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good day to you all.I have had the most wonderfull experience in an 02 shop in Aylesbury.

Due to kEIR.HE was and is an extremely helpfull and kind young man.

He has been there a year and has had no regonition for anything that he does.

He should be Manager,inbetweeen seeing to me very polite,saw to several other request from customers and staff..Dont know how they cope when he is on holiday.

Well done Keir ..Dont change...

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Gemmy262
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi
I am not sure if this is the best way to send a complement to two of your amazing staff that work in customer service. Both members of staff listened to my request for an upgrade and were very helpful and understanding of my situation. I feel both staff went above and beyond given how under pressure everyone is. Your staff even had time to speak and help my mum who is highly vulnerable. Thank you so much for your ️ Service Carl Freeman and Chelsea (43761) ☺️
Message 11 of 13

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

What a lovely post @Gemmy262 

I'm sure one of our managers will feed this back for you. @Martin-O2 @Marjo @LukasB?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 13

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the mention on this feedback @Cleoriff! cool

@Gemmy262 It's great to hear you had such a fantastic experience with customer services. I'll need a few details to make sure it's passed on to the right people so I'll send you a quick message. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 13 of 13