Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46634 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4942 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6556 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P Gary Rhodes

Gary Rhodes the well known chef died last night. He was only 59. Shocking news really. R.I.P Gary https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/gary-rhodes-celebrity-chef-dies-aged-59-a4297706.html

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Game] Word Hunt Diamond - Game 14

Hi Word Hunters and welcome to the 14th Word Hunt Diamond. The game is open to all members.Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted with a target number of words to find using only the letters in the grid. This week`s "diamond" i...

• 148 replies
  • 0 kudos

Off for a week!

Hey guys, I’ll be taking a much needed break to get some rest and unplug from work. I’ll be back in the office on the 26th. Whilst I’m off @Marjo and @EmilieT will be looking after the forums so give them a shout if anything comes up. I’ll respond to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Community tips for managing stress

Hi guys, happy Wednesday! I remember we've had a couple of previous discussions about mental health, specifically, stress. The latest topics I found related to stress were from March 2019 and an earlier one from 2018, and there were some good tips, e...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Worst Christmas adverts

Just seen this whilst passing the TV in the lounge. Not only does it feature Jedward rapping and dancing, it features, well 6 seconds in and you know she's milking every dimishing second of fame: Um, no I don't think I've ever visited a Peacocks ever...

sheepdog by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

The White Room Thursday Quiz - 21 November 2019

Welcome to This week`s contestant, chosen at random by @EmilieT is @RyanK1992 The six questions are: Q1 [people]: Who was the world`s first female Prime Minister? Q2 [geography]: Where is Dogger Bank? Q3 [space]: Which is the hottest planet in our So...

question-room-thurs-quiz2.png
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Safe Journey Jonsie :)

Just want to wish our good mate @jonsie a safe journey back home to Thailand. Some of you know he was living there and sustained horrific injuries in a car crash. Transported back to the UK and spent 6 months in hospital undergoing surgery which incl...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 50 replies
  • 0 kudos

[GAME] Television Word Search! 📺

Hi everyone, Did you guys know today is World Television Day? This day commemorates the date on which the first World Television Forum was held, in 1996, and in honour of that, we decided it would be appropriate to have our very own community word se...

Television1.png
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 93 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upcoming Christmas activity: teaser & thoughts

Hi everyone, Can you believe we're only 44 days away from Christmas? For those of you who were around during the holidays last year, you might remember that we had our very own Community Advent Calendar. Between December 1st and December 25th, @Marjo...

Christmas banner
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos