Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46891 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5026 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6595 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

Selling games

I have a rather large collection of various games consoles and games left over from a wasted childhood haha.What's the best way to get rid of these dust collectors. Anyone had any experience and can reccomend a company or site?

Liquid by Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 75 replies
  • 0 kudos

Community Film club: Are you a film buff?

Hi guys, You may recall the great 'Saturday night film club' formed by our very own Liquid a few weeks back. Are you a film buff? Do you like discussion performances, themes and symbolism in your movies? Or you do just enjoy exploding robots? Sound o...

return-of-the-jedi.jpg Valkyrie_1.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 134 replies
  • 0 kudos

i wish....

everyone goes through life wishing... i wish i was pretty... i wish i was in a relationship... i wish i had money... Mine (i have a few, but my favourite at the moment) I wish i had more tattoos.. So... fill in the blank, whats your wish? i wish........

• 81 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weird Technology

There has been some great tech that has improved our qway of lives forever, and some that maybe should have been left in the minds of their creator, do you have any examples of this- maybe you've bought into an idea, then realised after purchase it's...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best moment (s) of 2012

I was in town today, and overheard a conversation about what was the persons best moment of 2012 ad it got me thinking, ive had ups and downs ths year (as im sure you all have) so to focus of the postive seemed tough, but i have three favourite momen...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Driving while using a mobile phone!

It saddens me to hear that a thousand people were caught using their phones while driving in a two week period in Wales. The attitude seems to be "Don't you do it, but it's ok if I do". Your call or text just isn't that important and it will wait unt...

perksie by Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Microsoft Surface RT review

I just came across this review of Microsoft's Surface tablet. I wonder if the sales of the iPad will be affected by this? http://www.pocket-lint.com/review/6046/microsoft-surface-rt-tablet-review

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Office Mobile coming to iPhone, iPad and Android in 'early 2013'

Microsoft plans to launch its mobile version of Office for iOS and Android in early 2013, with the version for Apple devices to hits first - prospectively February or March. http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/48345/office-mobile-coming-iphone-ipad-andro...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Travel Apps

So, with the winter season nearly here bringing lots of festive journeys to see family and friends and maybe for the odd lucky few a trip abroad!!! With this what travel apps over this particular season will you use most or find most useful?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos