Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46945 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5044 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6597 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

Christmas Jukebox.

Just found out that John Travolta and Oliva Neuton Bomb have recorded a Christmad song - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGNIDXUaVts&hd=1 (WARNING - not recommended for diabetics or people with taste). Got me thinking - we're used to hearing the same ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Your Zombie Plan

Now this is a weird conversation someone started the other night when drinking. What would you do in the event of a zombie outbreak?Does anyone have their own plan? I can't be the only person on this forum who has considered it haha.Who would your id...

Liquid by Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old people & scooters

Old people & scooters think they own the place & expect people to move for them. Tonight I was out, one barged past me, wasn't looking where they were going & drove straight into a wooden fence

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

a problem on ebay

as the topic saysgoing to try to be quick about thisi got a brand new internal door off a company that has over 60k pos feedbacki got the door 186 quid v happy with it apart from 2 massive chunk of wood missing seems like something has droped on it i...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gaming Essentials

Halo, GTA, World of Warcraft, all addictive games that you need to sink hours and days of your life on., but what essentials do we all have for our gaming for me it's Red twizzlers and energy drinks all the way! What about you?

• 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

decorating the Christmas tree.

Every year I drag my fat backside ( I am not fat by the way) up to the loft and drag all the decorations and fake tree out. Every year I want a real tree but the womens vote in the house seems to count double. I am then wierdly left alone to put ther...

• 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Dave Brubeck!

Dave Brubeck died today at 91, who remembers this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzpnWuk3RjU Original 1959 recording. For those who have never heard this before give it a listen and see what you think.

perksie by Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Community Film Thread: News of the Week

Hey guys, The film thread is back this week, and below is some much-talked about news from the week. Please add your own! What movie stories have you heard this week? Did any decisions annoy or excite you? My exciting story of the week is that Hugh J...

costner-waterworld.jpg 240px-Larry_Hagman_as_JR.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

YouTube app just dropped for the iPad

finally the YouTube app is back for the iPad with some nice new features including airplay. using the browser was ok, but so glad the app is back. get involved people Dal

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blackberry joins the world of combusting phones.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/blackberry/9722046/Boy-burned-as-BlackBerry-phone-bursts-into-flames.htmlNow I could make some good puns here but I really do feel sorry for the poor lad:(

Liquid by Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos