Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a problem on ebay

Anonymous
Not applicable

as the topic says

going to try to be quick about this

i got a brand new internal door off a company that has over 60k pos feedback

i got the door 186 quid v happy with it apart from 2 massive  chunk of wood missing seems like something has droped on it in the warehouse as the packaging was also damaged in the same place

so i rang them straight away on thurs gone, they were fine sending another 1 straight out should be with me on mon ... so sign of door .today tues still no sign of the door

also recieved a email confirming the door has been sent and states i should recieve it today (tues) which i didnt and  asking for feedback on ebay are they having a laugh

i really like and love the door and want this replacement.... but where do i stand now 1 damaged door and no idea where mine is .... not happy as they said on the phone i will have it on mon

IN A RANT

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

If you don't get the replacement door then I presume you can dispute the transaction with Paypal. Other than that see below:

Message 2 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks for the reply but the same thing is still on sale on ebay more than 10available .
never know might turn up today (wed) as it is stating 48 hrs delievery as its just been sent out on mon, we will wait and see
but i am going to give neg feedback as thats what they deserve even if they do have over 60k positive
Message 3 of 20

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

That's fair. Let us know how you get on, it's possible they are having delivery problems due to the awful weather:smileyhappy:

Message 4 of 20

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
thanks for the reply but the same thing is still on sale on ebay more than 10available .
never know might turn up today (wed) as it is stating 48 hrs delievery as its just been sent out on mon, we will wait and see
but i am going to give neg feedback as thats what they deserve even if they do have over 60k positive

Don't you think you should give them a chance to put things right before leaving bad feedback?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 20

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

Common theme these days ey:)

it amazes me how much is on eBay haha. Give them today to rectify it and send them an email if no luck give them a chance to sort it out.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 6 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did the seller deliver the original door themselves or did they send it by courier?

If they use a courier, it's possible that the delay is outside of the seller's immediate control so contact the seller to see if they have a tracking number you can use to see what's happening.  (It's worth checking any emails you had from the seller as well as many automatically send the courier's details and tracking number these days).

Message 7 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
update.. i did complain direct to the seller and so far seems they cant do enough so far
offered me a good gesture after its resolved, also said leave it with me and it will be sorted very soon, within 2hrs i had the courier on the phone asking me for a time and date to be delivered and the damaged 1 to be taken away at the same time
so seems the seller is doing all they can , lets see what good will they offer hope its a big credit note as the seller is some warehouse place and selling loads of lussh stuff for the house ha
Message 8 of 20

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Haha:) glad to hear its all sorted.

Glad you didn't leave bad feedback now?:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 9 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
yeah thanks for the advice all .. just having a bad week need to take it out on someone the poor ebay co got it ha
Message 10 of 20