cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Essentials

Anonymous
Not applicable

Halo, GTA, World of Warcraft, all addictive games that you need to sink hours and days of your life on., but what essentials do we all have for our gaming for me it's Red twizzlers and energy drinks all the way!

What about you?

Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

For a few late sessions on halo 4 and black ops 2 a pizza does the trick for me and some water slight_smile

Message 2 of 39

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
If its just a muck about some nice vodka or beer with mates is great. However when It gets serious large quantities of Mountain Dew really kick up the reactions:)

Can't beat wotsits:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 3 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh yeah mountain dew slight_smile more of a skips man myself though
Message 4 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable
What toppings though for maximum gaming?
Message 5 of 39

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Arrgh skips the ergonomic crisps:) beautifully shaped to grab stacks at a time without looking:) (concentrate on the game:))
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 6 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
What toppings though for maximum gaming?

its normally a margerita or meat feast provides the energy for the late night gaming sessions, Are you a xbox and ps3 gamer brad ??

Message 7 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was going to have a late night session on black ops 2 on ps3 but I have give up with it the lag compensation ruins the game for people like me that have fast Internet and a low ping.
Message 8 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

A extremely comfy chair?? lol

Message 9 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable
agreed! or a bean bag?
Message 10 of 39