cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Essentials

Anonymous
Not applicable

Halo, GTA, World of Warcraft, all addictive games that you need to sink hours and days of your life on., but what essentials do we all have for our gaming for me it's Red twizzlers and energy drinks all the way!

What about you?

Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

no hun, i have a backlog of games to play, and thats quite far down the list slight_smile

You will NOT be disappointed Carrie slight_smile

Fallout 3 was one of the best games I have ever played. Welcome to the Capital Wasteland!

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 21 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sweetheart.. Ive done over 400 hours on both FO3 and FNV without expansuon packs, and about 600 with.. I AM the capital wadteland wink x
Message 22 of 39

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Which did you prefer? I've played New Vegas and all the expansions, except I cant finish the Big MT, as my save game keeps freezing!

You will love Skytrim in that case Carrie slight_smile
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 23 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable
Agreed, although, I'm going through a phase of listening to music whilst gaming- help gets the adrenaline going
Message 24 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

i love the music and style of both, the graphics on FNV, but fallout 3 has cake! (even though a robot obliterates it...) i cant choose 😕

Message 25 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable
I use the turtle beach px5 to blast the tunes out and also listen to all the game effects I can also take phone calls,its a awesome head set and worth £189.
Message 26 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm planning to buy one of those gaming bean bags. Does anyone know if they're any good?
Message 27 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

they are okay, providing you dont have back problems!

Message 28 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm planning to buy one of those gaming bean bags. Does anyone know if they're any good?

The bean bags are great leonard and the sound system on them is a bonus, Argos had a rockstar gaming chair reduced from £130 to £60 last week i am thinking of buying 1 at the weekend if the still on offer. slight_smile

Message 29 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes, they're awesome- I've just replaced my gaming couch with one and really helped with a 5 hour GTA session
Message 30 of 39