cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Essentials

Anonymous
Not applicable

Halo, GTA, World of Warcraft, all addictive games that you need to sink hours and days of your life on., but what essentials do we all have for our gaming for me it's Red twizzlers and energy drinks all the way!

What about you?

Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
PS3 All the way!!
Message 11 of 39

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
One thing that is a certainty is surround sound!

Audio can easily make or break a game.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 12 of 39

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93228 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Oh my word! By the time you have prepared everything and set up, sorted out the nibbles and drinks, got yourself comfortable, it's time for bed!Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
PS3 All the way!!

Add me on brad on ps3 i play mostly the cod games online slight_smile

Message 14 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

For me it has to be my Wheel Stand Pro. If you are going to race for 3 or 4 hours on the PS3, then you need a steering wheel and a stand to attach it to. My better half didn't allow me to get a full racing seat with wheel attachment, so had to make do with the Wheel Stand Pro.

Message 15 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweatband/towel and my scout who points out any enemies behind trees or boxes that have escaped my notice. A screaming coach with sometimes encouraging but mostly expletive words can really improve one's gaming experience.

Food and drink whilst gaming? *faints*

Message 16 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

my xbox, copy of Fallout New Vegas (with added content ofc) chocolate cake, endless tea, my beanbag (hardcore gaming chair) and a blanket grin 

Message 17 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable
Great game is fallout, have you played skyrim ?
Message 18 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

no hun, i have a backlog of games to play, and thats quite far down the list slight_smile

Message 19 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's 1 of the best games ever, I think I am going to go back to it. Been playing black ops 2 and never had a game that sends my blood pressure through roof 😞
Message 20 of 39