Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47070 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5072 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6613 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wife of Sheffield Celebrity Bobby Knutt has died!

Donna Hartley-Wass, wife of Sheffeld based actor and comedian Robert Wass aka Bobby Knutt, has died aged 58 according to this. I've met her a couple of times, as she used to run a line dancing class at a local School several years ago that Mum and Da...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Talented (New ranking)

Well folks, I have a new rank and apparently I am now Talented!! Talented at what is a mystery to me... certainly not phones or anything silly like that I can give you all sorts of medical advice and start a debate or discussion...but hey... it takes...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unsolicited text message

I am receivnig text messages from 811 21 which are rubbish. I have just looked at my bill and am being charged for them as a premium call. Please place a block on this number and advise me how to prevent it happening again

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

weirdest food ever

as im being a couch potato,i got out the bag of popcorn... butterkist do a salted AND sweet popcorn... in one bag... i keep getting the feeling you get when you expect to drink tea and end up drinking coffee.... whats the weirdest thing you have ever...

• 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

Name that tune ......

Having not won (read 'lost') last nights pop quiz at my local hostelry, thought you guys might be up for a beating So, as the thread title suggests - name that tune ......... Easy one:but February made me shiverwith every paper I'd deliverbad news on...

• 89 replies
  • 0 kudos

Member Spotlight: Cleoriff

Hi guys, In this edition of the spotlight, we honour Cleoriff! She hasn't been around for long, but almost all of you who are regulars on here will recognize the name She's always really friendly and has created some big discussions that were a joy t...

cleoriff template.png
Toby by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

sunny days!!

here is how i spent my day.... for the first time ever i was super comfortable in a bikini, had an amazing day, what did everyone else do today?

PhotoGrid_1370706321297.jpg
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEVEL UP!

Congratulations CarrieX,Because of your great contributions, I have just moved you up to Level 10: Inspirational. wooooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos