Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47069 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5072 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6613 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

It may be goodbye

Nice to have helped out in the past Just waiting for a reply from toby

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 85 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 Community Password Change.

Hi Guys & Gals, Does anyone know how I can change my password used to login into the 02 Community Forum boards ? Thank you in advance.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android vs Ios.

Hi Guys & Gals, This is where we can all discuss the Pro's and Con's - likes and dislikes regarding Android vs Ios. Feel free to insert links to whatever fact or fiction sites you know of as long as they do not infringe on the forums rules. Add your ...

android-vs-ios.jpg
  • 214 replies
  • 0 kudos

Man of Steel

The new Superman movie, Man of Steel starrng Henry Cavell in the title role, opened today at UK Cinemas. I saw it this morning in IMAX at Cineworld, and would heartily recoomend it to all Super Hero fans, it's easily as good as Chris Nolan's Batman t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Original cast to return for next Star Wars!

Topic. According to a video I watched on Youtube last week, the orignal cast of Star Wars, such as Mark Hamill, and Harrison Ford, are slated to return in the forthcoming new Star Wars trilogy starting with the release of Episode VII in 2015. And app...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Latest Project.

Owned this one for about 4 years now but the enthusiasm stalled for a while..... Just need to get motivated again but the warm weather is helping

D40 003.jpg D40 004.jpg
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 52 replies
  • 0 kudos

WWDC 2013 - Apple Keynote at 18::00 today.

Hi Guys, Guess i'll be watching / listening to the streaming sites at 6pm tonight to hopefully see Apple releae hardware / software that will kick start them again. http://www.iphonehacks.com/2013/06/wwdc-2013-keynote-start-time.html

• 79 replies
  • 0 kudos

In the spotlight: MI5 (aka Richard)

Hi everyone, Our fourth spotlight already. We recently featured Liquid, who had hit a huge amount of kudoes during the iPhone 5 release and darrengf and Fatboy, both having written some awesome guides. This week, we're spotlighting someone who you'll...

spotlightmi5.jpg
  • 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

BT Smart talk apps.

Hi, all you brainy people; does anyone know anything about logging in to the smart talk app on a mobile?I tried, using my password that I have for BT. It was fiddly going back and forth for letters and numbers, but I finally clicked the log in, only ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is your phone's background right now?

Hey guys, This is of my favourite discussions to have: What is the current background on your phone? Add your's below I'll start, one of mine is the icon from Alan Moore's Watchmen (I'm a massive geek)

iphone pics 020.PNG
Toby by Former Staff
  • 52 replies
  • 0 kudos