Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47781 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6712 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 515 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11761 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tomom buying advice

Hi all.im looking o buy a new satnav and have decided to go for a TomTom.I don know much about satnavs so i thought ild ask for advice.Im either going to go for the TomTom Via 135 M special edition £139.99http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/ser...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Valentines: Tis The Season

As it is Valentines Day tomorrow, for most people it's the season to be all lovely dovey (apart from those who are anti-valentines day or are single). Anyways, whether you're taken or not, everyone has to have a favourite romantic film that makes the...

v.png
gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account Security

I have recently split from my partner but still living together, i dont want them to be able to access my O2 online account to view my previous bills. The questions that are asked such as mothers maiden name, Bank details my ex partner would know and...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best Holiday

Hi all. Looking to book the next holiday. Australia looks the favourite. Begs the question. Favourite recent holiday destination?

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Goodbye iPhone 5c?

Rumours suggest that upon the launch of the new iPhone in June, the iPhone 5c will be discontinued. People I have spoke to don't like the iPhone 5c as they claim it looks like a cheap version of an iPhone, yet still has quite a big price tag. http://...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Philippines Tragedy Appeal

Most of us now are aware of the extreme disaster in the Philippines which has left many homeless and hungry. 9.8 million people have had their lives torn apart. They need food, shelter & clean water. Text DEC to 70000 to donate £5 or online: http://b...

perksie by Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

News: Parents unaware of dangers faced by children on smartphones

HEADLINE : "Parents unaware of dangers faced by children on smartphones"With a massive majority of households now on the internet wether at home or on their smartphones , how can parents not know of the possible pit falls and dangers of smartphones, ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Web Development question

Does anybody here develop for mobile platforms? I have a problem with something I am working on. It's a Lightbox effect which display gallery images fine on a desktop browser. Although after you view it on a mobile device like a tablet or mobile phon...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos