Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47070 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5072 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6613 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exposing the hidden history of computer hacking

An interesting article here : http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-28214646In 1998, Chris Wysopal and friends discovered a way to shut down the internet. With just 30 minutes of work they believed they could do enough damage to stop the world wide ne...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why Do We Change Our Clocks?

I have always thought it was strange that the clocks go forward and back every year. I find it pointless. I can understand if it goes back one year and forward the next, but why confuse people by changing it?Last night I knew they were going back, bu...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech News : Apple wants to enable iPhone 6’s NFC for more uses.

Headline : Apple wants to enable iPhone 6’s NFC for building security, public transit tickets and moreExcerpts from the Link "According to the article, Apple engineers met with representatives for technology providers like HID Global and Cubic to dis...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scary Halloween films??

Anyone have any recommendations for a really scary Halloween film? I'm an avid horror fan but nothing recently seems to quench my lust for a good scare. Any suggestions??

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hospital and Iphone ban...

Apologies about the title ...aimed purely to get attention...:smileywink:However, this is a story linked to 'personal' experience...but may serve as a timely warning to everybody?....My brother in law (currently in hospital at the moment), has the iP...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

eBay Bidding

Do all people wait till the last days / minutes before bidding?I've had nothing but 1 watcher and 40 views and its only 3 days left I'm a first time eBayer trying to sell my customised iPhone 5S....

• 119 replies
  • 0 kudos

strawberries or raspberries

I like bothbut prefer strawberriesraspberries can sometimes be a bit fierce WispaRed7 Tiger Lily

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos