Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46887 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5026 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6594 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : 'Terror' wi-fi signal leaves LA-London flight grounded

Headline : 'Terror' wi-fi signal leaves LA-London flight groundedExcerpts from the Link "A wi-fi signal named "Al-Quida Free Terror Nettwork" (sic) has resulted in a long delay for passengers on a plane at Los Angeles airport."My thoughts :Unbelievab...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech News : Amazon take on Google with the Fire TV Stick

Headline : Amazon take on Google with the Fire TV StickExcerpts from the Link "Amazon have today launched the Fire TV Stick that allows users to stream content to their TV sets.Priced at $39 (£30) and on pre-order in the US at the moment, the biggest...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch will need charged every day

So, Apple CEO Tim Cook has revealed that the Apple Watch will need charging every day at a Q&A session that took place early this morning. However he didn't reveal what the actual battery life is likely to be. He did reveal though that Apple Pay rece...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Glowing 'smart cycle lanes' are pitched to UK.

Headline : Glowing 'smart cycle lanes' are pitched to UK. Excerpts from the Link "Its creators are also due to test glow-in-the-dark cycle lanes, which they said had already attracted the interest of UK planners. "The glowing lines are a little ... D...

image.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exposing the hidden history of computer hacking

An interesting article here : http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-28214646In 1998, Chris Wysopal and friends discovered a way to shut down the internet. With just 30 minutes of work they believed they could do enough damage to stop the world wide ne...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why Do We Change Our Clocks?

I have always thought it was strange that the clocks go forward and back every year. I find it pointless. I can understand if it goes back one year and forward the next, but why confuse people by changing it?Last night I knew they were going back, bu...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos