Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46942 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5042 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6597 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : The Best Network for Travelling :02 Vs ee Vs Vodaphone.

Headline : The Best Network for Travelling : 02 Vs ee Vs Vodaphone.Excerpt from the Link : "Travelling around Europe with your phone is getting a whole lot cheaper. And by next summer, it’ll be completely free. But travelling through the rest of the ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : US government planes collecting phone data, report claims.

Headline : US government planes collecting phone data, report claims.Excerpt from the Link "Devices that gather data from millions of mobile phones are being flown over the US by the government, according to the Wall Street Journal.The "dirtbox" devi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

BBC Children in Need 2014 fundraising gala under way

BBC Children in Need 2014 fundraising gala under way."The BBC's annual Children in Need fundraising gala, which will feature performances from a host of celebrity guests, has begun."Source : BBC News.Link http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-30...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xperia™ Z3 Tablet Compact

Very nice 8" tablet:“Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact certainly gives the Apple iPad mini a run for its money” Pocket-Linthttp://www.sonymobile.com/gb/products/tablets/xperia-z3-tablet-compact/?utm_source=et&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=z3fw_GB_en&utm_conte...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

COD: Advanced Warefare

So I joined the hype and bought the new COD game.... My thoughts.... Worth every penny. What a beautiful game. Progressed majorly from the sequels I haven't yet found a flaw in it. Multiplayer is so sharp I completely love it right now

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Swap phones

Hi all, after much debate and advice I paid to upgrade from note 3 to iPhone 6 plus. I was a bit sceptical as I've always had android phones. Anyway after a week use I still couldn't get used to IOS so decided to pay a visit to the o2 shop I bought i...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

travel tips for Paris

Remember to always pack the following:MapActivated travel simMuseum guideRomantic "accessories"Tranquilising dart gun....http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/paris-tiger-live-updates-armed-4626081

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hewlett Packard safety recall.

Thought I'd share this in case anyone has an affected unit."You are receiving this notice because HP has announced, in cooperation with various government regulatory agencies, a worldwide voluntary AC power cord recall programme. HP records show that...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Amazon seeks UK drone experts for delivery servic

Headline : Amazon seeks UK drone experts for delivery service.Excerpt from the link "UK drone experts are being sought by Amazon to help with its fledgling drone-based delivery service."My thoughts :I'd love to have a go I do have prior experience wi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos