Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47690 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5263 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6705 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 498 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11756 replies
  • 0 kudos

NHS: DNA Scheme to fight cancer and genetic diseases

I can't tell you how excited I am at this brilliant medical news....A new genetics project could help unlock a series of secrets about devastating diseases.Under the scheme, 11 Genomics Medicine Centres are being set up in English hospitals. They wil...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with PMs on Mobile Version of O2 Community

I never know where to post my messages so I opt for Off Topic most times. On my Samsung Galaxy S4 when I view O2 Community there is a small icon about half way down the screen on the right hand side that looks like the head and shoulders of a man. I ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

I shall soon be leaving work for a lovely 16 days off but would like to wish everyone here a very Merry Xmas. See you all in 2015!!!

• 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is this a good idea?

Android and Apple are now vying to take over your car. Personally, I think there are enough distractions already.https://www.yahoo.com/tech/s/google-integrate-android-directly-cars-133206111.html

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Who can rid us of that Barmey Cat

Can't think of any reason, let alone any good reason, why O2 should have chosen to promote itself using a cat that thinks it is a dog. It is weird, and maybe even disrespectful to both species of mammal, never mind the human beings it is aimed at. So...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech Review: Leather Montblanc Technical Case for Note 4

I've just received my leather Montblanc technical case for my Note 4.It's not the cheapest case you can buy (£160) but, my word, is it worth every penny !!!Firstly the case itself:Very smart and stylish and arrives gift wrapped (for free) Features:As...

MB case.png MB gift wrap.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Control TV in your sleep

Two teenagers from Manchester have developed a wrist band which detects when you have fallen asleep...and automatically starts recording your TV channels... It has been named the KipstR band...:smileywink:This device developed with the backing of Vir...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Blackberry shares drop due to revenue plunge.

Headline : Blackberry shares drop due to revenue plunge. Excerpt from the Link "Shares in Blackberry have fallen nearly 6% after the troubled smartphone maker reported a larger-than-expected drop in revenue during the third quarter." Source : BBC New...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos