Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tech Review: Leather Montblanc Technical Case for Note 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

I've just received my leather Montblanc technical case for my Note 4.

It's not the cheapest case you can buy (£160) but, my word, is it worth every penny !!!

Firstly the case itself:

MB case.png

Very smart and stylish and arrives gift wrapped (for free) slight_smile

MB gift wrap.png

Features:

As it's a "technical" case it comes with a micro chip installed. So once attached to the phone, it provides the user with a special download link for exclusive MB content, which includes wallpapers, unique lock screen effects, a special edition Montblanc S-Note app and ink pen effect nibs to use with the S-Pen.

It is made from Full grain, Italian Calfskin and also features an automatic lock/unlock feature when the case is opened and closed.....

My rating: 10/10 and would make a very exclusive Christmas present for your loved one (even if that is yourself) LOL

Images and more information available from here: https://www.montblanc.com/en-gb/shop/leather/meisterstueck-soft-grain/technical-accessories-for-sams...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Hells teeth!!!!

OK send me one for Christmas Rich! PM me for the address.....Whistle

Message 2 of 26

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Buy one for each of your ladies jonsie - that should make Christmas "busy" for you wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 26

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

As Thais don't celebrate Christmas, only for tourists< don't you think they should all buy something for me? Yeah right, that's gonna happen......!

Message 4 of 26

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
One can only live in hope, mate slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 5 of 26

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

....and just to add, as someone likes to say, the Note 4 goes on preorder here tomorrow when the price is published!

To add further, ok I'll keep it in the same post, I notice that the phone is now £30 cheaper from Samsung! I feel an indignant email being composed tomorrow......Rolleys

Message 6 of 26

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

£160?? Yeah yeah....and that's only half the story for our Lord of The Boards...but it's his tale to tell...Whistle

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Very interesting.

😉
Message 8 of 26

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Excellent review, but I prefer not to use cheap cases.
Message 10 of 26