Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46932 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5039 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6597 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is no one's data safe.

Google 'stores children's data' - civil liberties groupGoogle collects schoolchildren's personal data, including internet searches, a civil liberties group says.In a complaint to the US Federal Trade Commission (FTC), the Electronic Frontier Foundati...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

OnePlus 2

Anyone interested in this phone will find this article interesting. No invites needed any more from tomorrow.http://gizmodo.com/you-will-finally-be-able-to-buy-the-oneplus-2-like-a-no-1746131510

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

JD Wetherspoon

Making the news this morning....http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-35002951Pub chain JD Wetherspoon says card data of 100 customers has been stolen from a database after it was hacked."Very limited" credit and debit card information was accessed in the hack ...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delivery charges and incorrect delivery results

My new i phone was to be delivered this morning before 10.30 (and I paid a fee of 5.99 for that priveledge) when my daughter was at home to accept it. However I have just checked, and the progress report now indicates that the delivery will not take ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

4 basic types of people:

1: leader2: investigative3: carer4: pratWhich are you?I'm carer type, who now wishes to do some investigative stuff = scientific if I can ..... ..... ..... the prat part in me is my silly/ridiculous sense of humour, or so I believethe Powerful People...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guess the movie - quotes

Right here's a little gameI'm going to post a quote from a movie & you have to guess what film it's fromFirst oneCry havoc & let slip the dogs of war

• 236 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pet name ideas for my fish

Hi folks, I am thinking of buying a pet orange fish like the below...Don't worry if I do I will buy a big fish tank My first option was "Roco" but then I thought...mmmm...what would the community name their pets ? So now I am asking you...if you had ...

white-and-orange-fish-wallpapers_11723_1280x960.jpg
  • 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

This is a very strange story

Never heard of this before. Some of it makes no sense.http://news.yahoo.com/teen-allergic-to-wifi-commits-suicide-parents-say-223912154.html

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vtech hack warning for parents

I don't recall seeing anything posted here on the forum on this subject, so I thought this should go out there.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-34971337The original article about this is here:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-34963686

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Leeds is voted Best City to Live & Work in

My city of Leeds ... ... ... Hoorah !!! ... ... ... If someone could put up a blue link I'd be grateful As usual with these things it is not clearly stated eg in where - is it in the North of England, England, Great Britain or UK Leeds has long been ...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos