Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46792 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4999 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6574 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Alcohol guidelines

It has been 20 years since the last advice on Alcohol safe limits and today the Chief Medical Officers have issued the latest guidelines.They say new research shows any amount of alcohol can increase the risk of cancer.This advice states that men and...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Age Of Loneliness

Waching this on BBC1, wee shame. You guys know that I am here if any of you are lonely

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

National Poetry Day: What is your favourite poem/poet?

Hi guys, Its National Poetry Day today, so I thought I'd create a little discussion and ask; What is your favourite poem or poet? I studied a lot of poetry in college and used to love de-construcitng them for the inner symbolism. One of my favourties...

blake.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wearable Samsung

Hey guys! Not sure you have seen this, Samsung is working on smart suits, bags and and workout gear -- and it's showing them all off this week at CES Show in Vegas. Some of those products are expected to hit the market this year. Read the coverage he...

Screen Shot 2016-01-07 at 10.20.30.png Screen Shot 2016-01-07 at 10.20.42.png Screen Shot 2016-01-07 at 10.20.53.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huawei Mate 8

So I have been browsing around and found this 'little beauty'Huawei has been steadily shedding its reputation as a budget smartphone maker in recent years and to that end the Chinese company made significant progress with the superb Mate S smartphone...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

For anyone who still uses IE

Personally, I don't but if you do it's time to upgrade to IE 11, if you haven't already.http://thenextweb.com/microsoft/2016/01/05/web-developers-rejoice-internet-explorer-8-9-and-10-die-on-tuesday/

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Fitbit Blaze Smart Watch - Now Accepting Pre Orders

Hey guys, Yet another new smartwatch / fitness tracker launching. Fitbit Blaze, with interchangeable housings. Fancy ones for work and then rubberised ones for hitting the gym. Seems ok. http://www.fitbit.com/uk/blaze

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bigger than CES 16...

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/its-official-reunited-guns-n-roses-to-play-this-years-coachella/Guns n' Roses are reuniting.

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos