Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45858 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4722 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6453 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 442 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Have a fantastic festive season

As in the title of the post.. Whether it's a case of Fifty Shades of Santa, riotious (spelling?) pool party in L.A or around the fire with the family on the 25th have a great day. And if you must get drunk on New Years day then don't get arrested! An...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Create a rumour!

I think you guys have played this game before. Basically what you have to do is to create a rumour about the person who posted above you Try not to be too

• 78 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best tech of 2015

Hi guys This article summarizes the best 20 pieces of tech of 2015. Do you agree with the list? If not what other additions would you add?

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P Brooke McCarter

Brooke McCarter who played Paul in one of my all time favourite films The Lost Boys ....died yesterday age 52.He suffered with a genetic liver diseaseAs they said in the film. 'Rest easy brother. Sleep all day and live for the night'R.I.P Brooke

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Zzzzzzzzz

This forum has suddenly gone very quiet. Does this mean that after all these years everyone is happy and all problems have been resolved? If there's anyone still there, Happy Christmas

PiedPiper by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 39 replies
  • 0 kudos

What's your favourite James Bond gadget?

Hi folks In this 16 minute video there are over 100 gadgets used by James Bond along the years. What are your favourite ones? the most innovative and original? I personally think the car in minute 16:39 would be amazing! What's your pick?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Jimmy Hill RIP

An icon of football died today. Amongst many things he was the footballer responsible for the abolition of the maximum wage in football, though whether that was a good thing or not is open to debate.http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35141430 Jimm...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

What's your favourite Monty Python comedy sketch?

Hi guys I thought it would be a good idea to open a thread dedicated to the outstanding comedy genius of the Monty Phyton. As a big fan of surrealist comedy, the Monty Phyton symbolises the epitome of classic british humor. My favourite sketch is the...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Star Wars. How to avoid the Force Awakens

Apparently I failed the test by clicking on this link.....:smileywink:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35091724Oh go on...bring on the Darths and Siths (whatever they are)

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos