Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45862 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4725 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6457 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 442 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone case warning

I just read this today.A nine-year-old girl has been scarred for life with a chemical burn caused by her mobile phone case."Toxic" pink glitter leaked onto her leg while she was in bed, leaving her with a mark in the same shape as her iPhone 5cThe ca...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Natwest App/Apple Watch Bug

*For information only* For the last few weeks I have had a bit of an issue with the Natwest app on my iPhone. When I log in (whether it be by my passcode or touch ID, I kept getting a message about activating my Apple Watch. There are other options w...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

End of an era

A legendary name in communication will soon disappear. My first mobile phone was a Motorola Star-Tac. http://www.cnet.com/news/goodbye-moto-rola-iconic-brand-name-to-be-phased-out/

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 and Hutchinson

This is a little old/belated ... but did the 'agreed sale' of O2 to Hutchinson ever go through or is it still in progress? I can't see any news items and googling this just brings up the original proposals.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Ed.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35273252Those of us of a certain age will remember growing up with Ed on the radio

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Alcohol guidelines

It has been 20 years since the last advice on Alcohol safe limits and today the Chief Medical Officers have issued the latest guidelines.They say new research shows any amount of alcohol can increase the risk of cancer.This advice states that men and...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Age Of Loneliness

Waching this on BBC1, wee shame. You guys know that I am here if any of you are lonely

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

National Poetry Day: What is your favourite poem/poet?

Hi guys, Its National Poetry Day today, so I thought I'd create a little discussion and ask; What is your favourite poem or poet? I studied a lot of poetry in college and used to love de-construcitng them for the inner symbolism. One of my favourties...

blake.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wearable Samsung

Hey guys! Not sure you have seen this, Samsung is working on smart suits, bags and and workout gear -- and it's showing them all off this week at CES Show in Vegas. Some of those products are expected to hit the market this year. Read the coverage he...

Screen Shot 2016-01-07 at 10.20.30.png Screen Shot 2016-01-07 at 10.20.42.png Screen Shot 2016-01-07 at 10.20.53.png
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos