Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 49786 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6006 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 85: Esteemed
  • 7038 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 635 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 35: Originator
  • 11902 replies
  • 0 kudos

Smartphone for hard of hearing

Hi every1:Could any1 tell me or recomend me a model for hard of hearing peolpe?I need sometimes to increase the volume of the incoming speech.All the new models seem to have the loudspeaker in the back,so that's not good either. Thanks

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

The need for backup power?

Again this morning I was glad I have a UPS connected to my adsl router, cordless phone and cctv (and PC when on) We live in a rural area with overhead cables. I was able to contact the local power distribution company by telephone after using the WWW...

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fastest phone:)

Ok I've done it again seen someone's post(Darrengf) and thought I'd continue it with a thread:)I want to do a top 5 or 10 of the fastest connecting phones:) Final target is to hopefully end up with a UK map with the average speed for the location. Be...

Liquid by Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 94 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computer parts:)

Right so I'm building a f@h rig to help support some of the good things coming from this project:)I need suggestions for cheap computer supplies I have a fairly set list but I'm open to shopping around:)hey if I save enough money I could run two mach...

• 43 replies
  • 0 kudos

In the spotlight: Pickles

Hey everyone, I hope you are all having a great weekend! This week we celebrate the membership of Steph, a.k.a Pickles. She has been doing a fantastic job on the community in a variety of sections, especially the iOS and Pay Monthly sections. Pickles...

pickles.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bomb Fire Night Pics

It's now been and gone.. but the memories are always in a photo, share some of your best bomb fire night pics and experiences (and the worse) on this thread.

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple's apology to Samsung

Apple being sneaky, surely not: http://www.tuaw.com/2012/11/06/apple-uses-a-little-code-to-help-hide-its-samsung-apology-in-the/

perksie by Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Waze

Does anybody use this great map/sat nav/social network app on the iPhone or Android device?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Year's resolution?

Has anyone considered a New Years resolution yet?My main one is to kick the "dirty habit" and quit smoking permanently:(Second one would be to spend less time on the forums procrastinating

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos