Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 34063 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 78: King of Kings
  • 4773 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 74 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 59: Quartermaster
  • 268 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 28: Ingenious
  • 11005 replies
  • 0 kudos

GoodBye Everyone And O2...

Hello and I would just try to keep it short I'm leaving O2 and would like to thank all this community all of u guys have always been here for myself and others I just got a lot going on and it has been a really good experience in this community I wou...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

BT Might Buy Back O2

HelloI read in the daily mail I think that's the one that BT might buy back O2 is this news true does anyone know anything about this...Thanks..

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

99p Broadband

Good Morning hope all is good and everyone are well...I was walking past the 99p store and saw that they also are providing broadband as well...http://www.broadbandchoices.co.uk/news/2014/09/99p-store-broadband-110914

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : One in six adults 'fallen prey to a cyber attack

Headline : One in six adults 'fallen prey to a cyber attack. Excerpt from the Link "One in six adults has been stung online and been the victim of a cyber attack, fresh data has shown.Global information services Experian revealed the 16% of adults ha...

image.jpg
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Regin, new computer spying bug, discovered by Symantec

Well, who knew.....?http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-30171614A leading computer security company says it has discovered one of the most sophisticated pieces of malicious software ever seen. Symantec says the bug, named Regin, was probably created b...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sunday Roast?

So its Sunday hurrahhh, if peoples are having roast dinners my question to everyone is... What is your favourite choice of roast meats?! Or any alternatives? Can't wait to hear from you all (I think mine just has to be roast Lamb!)

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Internet data plan back on political agenda.

Headline : Internet data plan back on political agenda. Excerpt from the Link "A law forcing communications firms to hand details to police of who was using a computer or mobile phone at a given time is to be outlined by Theresa May." My thoughts : A...

image.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thanks but goodbye

Hi.Just wanted to say a quick thanks to those who have made me feel welcome here. Especially to @Cleoriff @jonsie & @Anonymous who have gone out of their way to be nice. Unfortunately due to bullying and no answer from management or moderators after ...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos