Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 34111 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 78: King of Kings
  • 4780 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 74 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 59: Quartermaster
  • 268 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 28: Ingenious
  • 11009 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Blocked piracy site list more than doubles after ruling

More positive moves to stop piracy. Blocked piracy site list more than doubles after ruling Source : BBC News. Excerpt from the Link "The High Court has ordered the biggest batch yet of piracy websites to be blocked.The latest rulings cover 53 servic...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Heads up : Parents warned over danger of fake 'Frozen' dolls

Headline : Parents warned over danger of fake 'Frozen' dollsLink http://www.itv.com/news/meridian/2014-11-26/parents-warned-over-danger-of-fake-frozen-dolls/Fakes are as we know more prevalent at this time of year ,and as I've been shopping for my Gr...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

heads up, chromecast £20

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/networking/networking/media-streamers/google-chromecast-22021414-pdt.html#srcid=11026Comes with 3 month nowTv entertainment pack, (normally £6 a month)3 month Google play music unlimited service (£10 a month normally)Awe...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Foxconn’s upcoming $2.6 billion plant rumored to produce iPhone sapphire screens

Headline : Foxconn’s upcoming $2.6 billion plant rumored to produce iPhone sapphire screens. Excerpt from the Link "Its deal with GT Advanced Technology — which filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection after failing to ramp up sapphire production i...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Twitter will track which apps you use on your phone

Headline : Twitter will track which apps you use on your phone. Excerpt from the Link "It's no secret that Twitter has been looking for ways to put more targeted ads in your social feed, but its latest approach may make you uncomfortable if you jealo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top Gear: Worth £55million!!

My personal view is that they have the best job in the world, they are good at it, they are right fit it and they get paid well for it! Jammy gits! Thoughts? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2848045/Top-Gear-high-rollers-Clarkson-s-countr...

L_W_Ward by Level 11: Motivator
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blackberry is paying iPhone users to switch to the Passport

Currently only for North American customers but who knows where it will go next......?http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/blackberry-is-paying-iphone-users-to-switch-to-the-passport-1274490

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy Birthday Cleoriff!

Hi everyone, @Cleoriff made me aware that is her birthday today! We thought it might be nice to set up a thread for you all to share your nice posts and help her celebrate HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLEORIFF! www.walpapershddownload.com I'm also wondering if any...

cougar-wallpapers-5.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 35 replies
  • 0 kudos