Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Christmas 2021 on the O2 Community 🔔🎉🎅🎁🎄

Hi everyone! I hope you're all doing well, and you're excited for Christmas . After the success of HALLOWEEK 2021, thanks to the planning and contribution from community members, I thought it'd be good to post this announcement thread as early as pos...

Christmas 2021 banner fv.png Christmas 2021 banner fv.gif
lewys-gp by Community Manager
  • 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 74 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chester The Cat

Last Saturday I adopted a cat becauseI saw a post from Cat Friends of HyndburnI was really touched by his sorry storyI was wanting a cat and he wanted his own homeI've decided that I'm unlikely to go back to Thailand so wouldn't have to leave him wit...

Chester 18.01.20206.jpg Chester 18.01.20201.jpg Chester 18.01.20208.jpg
jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 129 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 55: Good Authority
  • 234 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 27: Desk Jockey
  • 10507 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : YouTube Music Key subscription service is unveiled

Headline : YouTube Music Key subscription service is unveiled.Excerpt from the Link : "Google's YouTube is starting a subscription service that allows users to stream ad-free music videos and to download them for offline use."My thoughts :What do you...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Christmas Adverts

As Christmas is on it's way I will allow myself the luxury of a post that has nothing to do with medicine or Nursing. Has anyone seen the latest Sainsburys advert? Shown for the first time tonight (I think)...Made in partnership with the Royal Britis...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Microsoft fixes '19-year-old' bug with emergency patch

Headline : Microsoft fixes '19-year-old' bug with emergency patch.Excerpt from the Link : "Microsoft has patched a critical bug in its software that had existed for 19 years.IBM researchers discovered the flaw, which affects Windows and Office produc...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Facebook new Messenger service reaches 500m users

Headline : Facebook new Messenger service reaches 500m users. Excerpt from the Link "Social networking giant Facebook said its new messaging service now has more than 500 million users worldwide" My Thoughts : WoW that figure is astounding. Personall...

image.jpg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Armistice/Veterans Day

The eleventh hour of the eleventh month. Two minute's silence please.

Vet 1.jpg Westminster Vet.jpg
Bambino by Level 73: Relic 
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

NEWS. more hacking

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-29946792My thoughts: about time cards were replaced altogether. The technology is there. Just needs backing more

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos