Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 42: Skillful
  • 72 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chester The Cat

Last Saturday I adopted a cat becauseI saw a post from Cat Friends of HyndburnI was really touched by his sorry storyI was wanting a cat and he wanted his own homeI've decided that I'm unlikely to go back to Thailand so wouldn't have to leave him wit...

Chester 18.01.20206.jpg Chester 18.01.20201.jpg Chester 18.01.20208.jpg
jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 129 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 52: Innovator
  • 232 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 10238 replies
  • 0 kudos

6 Cineworld Tickets or £30 Debenhams Vouchers

I was quite amazed to receive a text today saying that I can have either of the titled offers for being on a new 20GB tariff. I was expecting the vouchers to take weeks like my Amazon "recommend a friend" vouchers (still not got them after 5 months) ...

L_W_Ward by Level 10: Inspirational
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Apple Sim.

Headline : The Apple SIM is freaking everyone out — and that’s a good thing. Excerpt from the Link "An example is the Apple SIM. Apple barely mentioned it at the recent iPad Air 2 event, and, as always, remains tight-lipped about any future plans. Ri...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SuperVet (Noel Fitzpatrick)

We seem to have a lot of posts on TV programmes so I thought I would share one of my favourites.The Supervet on Ch 4 Wednesday nightsI don't know if anyone watches it but Noel Fitzpatrick (the so called supervet in the title) is an absolute genius in...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

pointless news of the day. PNOTD

Ok time for today's most pointless story.North Korea to quarantine all foriegn visitors for 21 days due to risk of spreading Ebola.That's right, North Korea, that holiday paradise where, err, no one goes.Not only because no one wants to go, that woul...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Samsung Electronics profit falls to lowest in three years

Headline : Samsung Electronics profit falls to lowest in three years.Excerpt from the Link "Samsung Electronics has seen its quarterly operating profit fall to its lowest level in more than three years because of slowing smartphone sales.""Samsung's ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos