Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46814 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5004 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6579 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

A Big Cat 'Fairytale'

My love of big cats is well known I think (just look at my avatar)...so I found this story very heartwarming33 Lions rescued from circuses in Peru and Columbia will be flown to a big cat sanctuary in Africa tomorrow.It is the largest ever rescue oper...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Justice for the 96

As this is all over the news I thought I would make mention of it here....After 27 long tormented years, the families of the 96 people who died in the Hillborough disaster now have the justice they deserve.'They never walked alone'http://www.bbc.co.u...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

A warning for any gardeners

Hey guys, Due to this winter being one of the warmest on record the UK slug population didn't enter the usual hibernation phase. This means they have continued to eat and breed over the winter months when they would normally be hibernating. As a resu...

Closeup-slug-face.jpg
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google patents sight correcting device

Google has filed a patent for a vision-correcting electronic device that has to be injected directly into your eye.It claims to help focus light on the retina which will result in improved visionApparently the device has its own storage, radio and le...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Prince

Unbelievablehttp://uk.complex.com/music/2016/04/prince-has-reportedly-passed-away?utm_campaign=complexmag&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

• 58 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Mark Farmer and Barry Howard

Grange Hill and Minder actor only 53, and Hi-de-Hi actorhttp://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/grange-hill-minder-actor-mark-7850605?ICID=FB_mirror_mainhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36163533

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tim Peake 'runs' London Marathon from space

Tim Peake the UK Astronaut who is currently on the International Space Station ran the 26 mile London Marathon distance on the exorcise treadmill that astronauts use to keep in shape and battle the effects of weightlessness on the ISS. If you factor ...

ISS.jpg
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Seriously...We need to know!

Ok, hopefully as this is of important relevance it won't get deleted by administration or moderators who want to shy away from the subject. I notice that articles from other websites have been totally copied and pasted and a source link added as a fo...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 52 replies
  • 0 kudos