Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Christmas 2021 on the O2 Community 🔔🎉🎅🎁🎄

Hi everyone! I hope you're all doing well, and you're excited for Christmas . After the success of HALLOWEEK 2021, thanks to the planning and contribution from community members, I thought it'd be good to post this announcement thread as early as pos...

Christmas 2021 banner fv.png Christmas 2021 banner fv.gif
lewys-gp by Community Manager
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 42: Skillful
  • 74 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chester The Cat

Last Saturday I adopted a cat becauseI saw a post from Cat Friends of HyndburnI was really touched by his sorry storyI was wanting a cat and he wanted his own homeI've decided that I'm unlikely to go back to Thailand so wouldn't have to leave him wit...

Chester 18.01.20206.jpg Chester 18.01.20201.jpg Chester 18.01.20208.jpg
jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 129 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 55: Good Authority
  • 234 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 10473 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : One wi-fi hotspot for every 150 people, says study

Headline : One wi-fi hotspot for every 150 people, says study.Except from the link "The UK has one wi-fi hotspot for every 11 people and worldwide there is one for every 150, new research from wi-fi provider iPass indicates.It suggests there will be ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iCloud Beta New Feature

Morning all, iCloud Beta now lets you upload photos from your desktop, about time. Sadly they all upload to the one folder but I can use my phone to move them into new albumns. Yes this is a pain in the arse but it a step in the right direction.

L_W_Ward by Level 11: Motivator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Samaritans app monitors Twitter feeds for suicide warnings

Headline : Samaritans app monitors Twitter feeds for suicide warnings.Excerpts from the Link "The Samaritans charity has launched a new app which will notify Twitter users if people they follow on the site appear to be suicidal.Samaritans Radar uses ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Member Spotlight: Rosadosc

Hi guys, In this edition of the spotlight, we honour @Anonymous almost all of you who are regulars on here will recognize the name She's always really friendly and she's and important member of the community. So say hi and congratulations below. Well...

gimp.jpg
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos