Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46554 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4920 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6542 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Robert Rauschenberg goat and other art oddities

Hey guys, The Tate Modern will be displaying a series of works by the American artist Robert Rauschenberg which will include sculpture's made from 1970's shredded wheat boxes or his "white paintings" which are only complete when the viewer casts a sh...

Goat.jpg
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thailand: Bomb Explosions

Two bombs have exploded in the Thai resort of Hua Hin, killing one woman and injuring 19 people including foreign tourists. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-37049989

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Play in the Sand Day :)

Today seems to be 'Play in the Sand Day'. What would you do in the sand if you were on a beach (or sandbox) right now? I'd like to try do that thing where you get buried under the sand and all but your head is visible. If you don't like that sort of ...

sand sand Castle Castle
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

What are you reading?

Hey guys! Today is Book Lovers day, so I wanted to ask if anyone here is reading any books at the moment? What are your favourites? I love everything from Robert Holdstock (fantasy novels mainly). I got reminded of this in the guess the movie thread ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Spanish Plume (Weather)

Just for a bit of fun I thought I would bring some good news.According to this report, the UK is about to see a weather phenomenon called the Spanish Plume which will bring temperatures up to 30c here. Warm air from Africa is pushed up from the Iberi...

• 90 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chris Froome wins TDF

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/cycling/36609155 and becomes the first Briton to win 3 times.....

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Well they would. ..wouldn't you?

Price fixing allegations. I know ow what I think.... BBC News: Apple denies iPhone price-fixingApple denies iPhone price-fixing - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-37032249

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Maps improves its offline use

Many people already know about being able to use Maps offline, but these are recent improvements, and good for those who don't have a large data tariff. http://thenextweb.com/apps/2016/08/09/google-maps-for-android-is-now-even-better-without-data-ser...

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mosquitos and the Zika Virus

Extremely worrying news when the World Health Organisation (W.H.O) has issued warnings that this virus is 'spreading explosively'.The Zika virus is transmitted by a certain breed of mosquitoCurrently the Zika Virus is in 23 countries in the Americas....

• 54 replies
  • 0 kudos