Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46836 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5010 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6582 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

Crazy night in Bristol last night

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/8203-dramatic-photographs-show-destruction-from-last-night-s-crime-spree-which-left-five-injured/story-29640804-detail/story.html

Beenherebefore by Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P Brian Rix

Actor and disability campaigner Lord Rix has died aged 92 R.I.P Brian. You were a funny and caring man http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37142153

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Another battery tech breakthrough?

I keep seeing different so-called breakthroughs, but they never reach the market. Maybe this one? http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/subbed-holy-grail-battery-breakthrough-doubles-life-smartphones-electric-cars-1576956?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=referral&utm_...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

London Underground starts 24 Hour Service Tonight

Central and Victoria Lines to start, with three more to follow in the autumn. New York City Subway System has been 24/7 since 1904, so I'd say it's about time it started in London. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-37108375

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing Type NHS Blood Drive campaign

Hey guys, For the second year running an NHS blood and transplant campaign is attempting to tackle a shortage of blood donations by raising awareness of the issue. A number of organisations and businesses across the globe are supporting the the campa...

Blood drive .png
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

DNS system to leave US control

Hey everyone, The Domain Name System (DNS) is a vital part of how the Internet works which links web addresses with their corresponding IP addresses. Without the DNS system you could only access websites if you knew the IP address for that site and i...

internet.jpg
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best apps for news?

Hi guys, Carrying on the recent conversations and recommendations around apps I want to hear your thoughts on news apps! Currently I only use a couple of news paper apps and the BBC News app to keep up to date. Does anyone have any good recommendatio...

News-Apps-Header.jpg bbc news.jpg
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Suicide Squad - Have you seen it?

Hi guys, As many of you know, there are some comic-book fans in the team! Suicide Squad has recently been released and has attracted a variety of different reviews; Some beaming and some not so much. No one in the community team has been it yet, but ...

suicide squad.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Meningitis W. Vaccination for students.

Young people starting university or college this autumn are being urged to get a vaccine against meningitis Meningitis W is particularly virulent and is on the rise ....Some 22 people got meningitis W in 2009 in England, compared with almost 200 peop...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

A sad sign of our times

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/woman-found-dead-near-bristol-three-lamps-junction-was-homeless/story-29626024-detail/story.html "Police have not yet been able to identify a woman who died near Bristol Temple Meads.The woman was in her 30s."

Beenherebefore by Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos