Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45861 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4724 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6454 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 442 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

HRH Duke Of Edinburgh. R.I.P

Breaking newshttps://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11437314 The Duke of Edinbugh has died aged 99. Announcement by Buckingham Palace.He had been in hospital for 3 weeks and discharged 2 weeks ago.A great support and consort to Her Majesty The Queen.R.I.P.

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz Wed 28 Apr 2021

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday. Today`s White Room Quiz is 8 questions with two questions on each of these categories HISTORY NATURE MOVIES FOOD & DRINK The White Room Quiz is open to all me...

• 39 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone number

Hi I would like to ask if this phone number belongs to O2? 0344 826 0202They are many spam so ...Somebody called me for upgrade

Bj2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Michael Collins

A forgotten name from one of the greatest moments in space exploration history.Michael Collins, Apollo 11 astronaut, dies at 90 (nbcnews.com)

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Wednesday Laugh

Food For ThoughtWhy doesn't Tarzan have a beard when he lives in the jungle without a razor?Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are flat?Why do banks charge a fee on 'insufficient funds' when they know there is not e...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

It's Stop Food Waste Day!

Hi everyone Today is Stop Food Waste Day! Brought into life to ignite change regarding the global food waste issue, this day is used to draw attention to this global problem and give advice and suggestions on how to change your own food waste habits....

katie-smith-uQs1802D0CQ-unsplash.jpg
TheresaV by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz Mon 26 Apr 2021

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday. Today`s White Room Quiz is eight questions - with two questions on each of these categories GEOGRAPHY SPACE LITERATURE SPORT The White Room Quiz is open to al...

• 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Word Hunt Diamond - Game 57

Welcome to the Word Hunt Diamond - Game 57 The game is open to all members.Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted.The aim of the game is to find the target number of words [as in the source used for the game] using only the let...

• 159 replies
  • 0 kudos