Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

‌🌞 A month full of Summer on the O2 Community ‌🌞

Hi everyone Last year's summer event on the community was warmly welcomed so we thought that the especially hot weather that's been upon us for the past few weeks should be also celebrated again this year. And is there a better way to celebrate summe...

Community Summer 2022 .gif Community Summer 2022 large .gif
RafaC by Community Manager
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 34467 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 78: King of Kings
  • 4871 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 45: Knowing
  • 74 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 59: Quartermaster
  • 280 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 28: Ingenious
  • 11063 replies
  • 0 kudos

Movies in January - 2020!

Hey everyone, It's time for the first movie discussion of 2020! Last month we talked about our favourite non traditional Christmas movies! I only caught one film over the Christmas period which was the HellBoy remake. It was entertaining but I defini...

Popcorn
Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Game] Word Hunt Diamond - Game 18

Hi Word Hunters. Welcome to the 18th Word Hunt Diamond. The game is open to all members.Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted with a target number of words to find using only the letters in the grid. This week`s "diamond" is a...

• 215 replies
  • 0 kudos

The White Room Thursday Quiz - the Return: Advanced Notice

Following the White Room "specials" - the Christmas Quiz; the New Year Quiz; and the Revenge - the regular White Room Thursday Quiz returns this week - with a few changes.... The White Room Thursday Quiz will be EIGHT [not six] questions, from a rang...

question-room-thurs-quiz2.png silver-thinker.jpg bronze-thinker-crop.jpg
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Wednesday Laugh

Thought I'd take a break for a couple of weeks. This one's quite apropos. Enjoy.

1950s.jpg
Bambino by Level 78: King of Kings
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz- The Revenge

WHITE ROOM QUIZ- THE REVENGE!! Morning everyone!I posted advance notice of this quiz on Monday HERE The White Room quiz with a difference! @Mi-Amigo has been setting these quizzes and testing our brain power since August 2019.Now it's HIS turn to be ...

question-room-thurs-quiz2.png Thinker 4.PNG
Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 67 replies
  • 0 kudos

Merry Christmas everyone! 🎄🎅 🎉 🎁

M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S E V E R Y O N E ! It's finally 25th December, which brings our Community Advent Calendar to a close. Thanks everyone who have participated in this fun activity and also created some of the discussions this year! It was a l...

O2 Community 2019 Advent Calendar
Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz- The Revenge

ADVANCED NOTICE: WHITE ROOM QUIZ- THE REVENGE!! This is the White Room quiz with a difference! Most of us know that @Mi-Amigo has been setting these quizzes and testing our brain power since August 2019.Now it's HIS turn to be in the spotlight and sh...

question-room-thurs-quiz2.png
Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Game] Word Hunt Diamond - Game 17

Hi Word Hunters. Welcome to the 17th Word Hunt Diamond. The game is open to all members.Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted with a target number of words to find using only the letters in the grid. This week`s "diamond" is a...

• 176 replies
  • 0 kudos