Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Christmas 2021 on the O2 Community 🔔🎉🎅🎁🎄

Hi everyone! I hope you're all doing well, and you're excited for Christmas . After the success of HALLOWEEK 2021, thanks to the planning and contribution from community members, I thought it'd be good to post this announcement thread as early as pos...

Christmas 2021 banner fv.png Christmas 2021 banner fv.gif
lewys-gp by Community Manager
  • 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 74 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chester The Cat

Last Saturday I adopted a cat becauseI saw a post from Cat Friends of HyndburnI was really touched by his sorry storyI was wanting a cat and he wanted his own homeI've decided that I'm unlikely to go back to Thailand so wouldn't have to leave him wit...

Chester 18.01.20206.jpg Chester 18.01.20201.jpg Chester 18.01.20208.jpg
jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 129 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 55: Good Authority
  • 234 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 27: Desk Jockey
  • 10507 replies
  • 0 kudos

World of Warcraft - a question

WoW is the only pc game I have playedafter a longish gapI have recently downloaded it for freeBUT I've forgotten what keyboard strokes do the actual actions on screencan anyone help me please?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 53 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home In Lyrics - Beatles` Challenge

Welcome to the seventh in the series of Challenges. Between October 1962 and May 1970, The Beatles released 24 singles, 13 EPs, 13 Albums, with a total of 293 tracks. HOME IN LYRICS CHALLENGEBelow is a list of home-related words which appear in offic...

• 371 replies
  • 0 kudos

Snail mail (I mean *really* slow...!)

Here's the reaso your Inbox might be a little lighter on the doormat than normal today: https://www.theregister.co.uk/2019/06/10/symantec_security_cloud_outage/ So let's all rush to Faceache or Titter

pgn by Level 55: Good Authority
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

[GAME] Mobile devices word search puzzle

Hi everyone and happy Thursday! I hope you're all enjoying the lovely weather we've been having this week. Time seems to fly past so quickly that it's already time for the next puzzle thread. Remembering some previous suggestions, something techie wa...

Mobile devices word search - first grid
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 127 replies
  • 0 kudos

Beginning of the end of the non-embedded SIM?

Will there now be a push to stop supplying the physical SIM? Although supposedly customers can switch at will I can't help thinking it will ultimately work against their interest. It will also make a SIM swap in case of a technical issue a more invol...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

It's Fathers Day Today

Thinking about my dear dad Roy, bless himAllus a Daddy's GirlA mechanical engineer all his working life with a firm in Leeds until he judged it time to go for early retirement That song ... = ... To Dance With My Father Again ... is what is in my hea...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Depression

There has been so much published about this and it's something people who don't suffer or have never suffered from depression, cannot really understand. Speaking as someone who has been on the edge many times, recently too, it's something people can ...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

THURSDAY QUIZ: 13 June 2019

Welcome to the THURSDAY QUIZ for 13 June 2019. This week`s subject is FRANCE.Your quest is to find: the "top 24" most visited paid-entry tourist attractions in France in 2012 THE RULES: please note, there are a few changes to previous rules for the T...

• 45 replies
  • 0 kudos