Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46836 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5010 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6582 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz Wed 16 Jun 2021

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday. Today`s White Room Quiz is 8 questions with two questions on each of these categories GEOGRAPHY NATURE LITERATURE SPORT The White Room Quiz is open to all mem...

• 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

E3 2021

Hey everyone, The annual E3 conference finished up this week and there was a great selection of new and exciting games announced during the conference! It was a bit strange to not see any offerings from Sony this year who have decided to no longer ta...

Random mobile number calls

I keep getting phone calls from random UK mobile numbers - when I answer they hang up and when I try to call back the number is not recognised, how can I stop this? It's always a different number so I can't just block it - thanks

SAB2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Word Hunt Diamond - Game 64

Welcome to the Word Hunt Diamond - Game 64 The game is open to all members.Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted.The aim of the game is to find the target number of words [as in the source used for the game] using only the let...

• 160 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz Wed 09 Jun 2021

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday. Today`s White Room Quiz is 8 questions with two questions on each of these categories PEOPLE WORDS SPACE ART The White Room Quiz is open to all members.Those ...

• 45 replies
  • 0 kudos

[GAME] Sports Word Search Puzzle

Hello everyone! It's Friday Being off next week, I didn't think I could possibly leave you without giving you another game. And because last time's Word Scramble was over in around 15 minutes (HOW?), I opted for the Word Search Puzzle again in the ho...

Word Search Blank.png
TheresaV by Former Staff
  • 61 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lock down.

Who thinks that the government will put another lock down down? As some people have told me that they think that they will put another lock down down and some other people say that they think that the government won't put another lock down down they ...

Luke30 by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos