Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46639 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4945 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6556 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

To all the members of the O2 Community and a special thank you and seasons greetings to the regular WRQ quizzers@Cleoriff @pgn@jonsie @MI5 @gmarkj @TallTrees @BobM @lewys-gp @RafaC @MAKAZAGA @Martin-O2 and the regular WHD wordsmiths@Cleoriff @pgn @An...

xmasday.gif
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Christmas 2021 on the O2 Community 🔔🎉🎅🎁🎄

Hi everyone! I hope you're all doing well, and you're excited for Christmas . After the success of HALLOWEEK 2021, thanks to the planning and contribution from community members, I thought it'd be good to post this announcement thread as early as pos...

Christmas 2021 banner fv.png Christmas 2021 banner fv.gif
lewys-gp by Former Staff
  • 72 replies
  • 0 kudos

Word Hunt Diamond - Game 90

Welcome to the Word Hunt Diamond - Game 90 The game is open to all members.Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted.The aim of the game is to find the target number of words [as in the source used for the game] using only the let...

• 125 replies
  • 0 kudos

Word Hunt Diamond game - Important Notice

To all our wordsmiths inc- @Cleoriff @pgn @Anonymous @BobM @Bambino @gmarkj @TallTrees @lewys-gp @RafaC @Projectionist @MI5 @jonsie @Martin-O2 - and anyone else who has taken part in or watched Word Hunt Diamond games. As you are probably more than a...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Janice Long

Janice Long: BBC DJ and broadcaster dies at 66 - BBC News

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shawn the sheep

I have just been watching Shawn the sheep new one I no it's not to everyone taste but it's been fantastic can't believe it takes a full year just to make one episode

Pipstop78 by Level 10: Inspirational
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy Christmas

Just want to say happy Christmas to you all 

Pipstop78 by Level 10: Inspirational
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos