Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 34100 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 78: King of Kings
  • 4778 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 74 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 59: Quartermaster
  • 268 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 28: Ingenious
  • 11009 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz - Wed 29 July 2020

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Each White Room Quiz will have eight questions - with two questions from four categories. The White Room Quiz is open to all members.Those wishing to take part...

white-room-quiz2.png silver-thinker.jpg bronze-thinker-crop.jpg red-thinker.jpg
  • 46 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone is lessening the impact of waiting for my car at least.

Got a Hyundai veloster turbo of which there are about 40 examples in the UK. Getting the engine rebuilt properly so I can mod it safely (turns out one of my rods was already starting to bend). It's getting forged internals, new catted downpipe, exhau...

Meaker by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Wednesday Laugh

I may have posted this one before. Can't remember. Still funny.

Alcohol.jpg
Bambino by Level 78: King of Kings
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz - Mon 27 July 2020

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Each White Room Quiz will have eight questions - with two questions from four categories. The White Room Quiz is open to all members.Those wishing to take part...

• 47 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz - Wed 22 July 2020

• 56 replies
  • 0 kudos

I will be on holiday 27July - 2nd August 🙏🏻

Hi guys, I'd like to give you a heads up that I will be on holiday from tomorrow until Monday 3rd. So in the meantime if you need us for anything, feel free to contact @Martin-O2 and @Marjo. I will check my mentions and PMs when I get back. I am goin...

people-cutting-cake-2038258.jpg
LukasB by Former Staff
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spam message

I always pay my O2 bill on the same day. Today (bill pay day) I got a message saying that O2 was unable to process my bill. It included a link. (I did not open it) I checked that the bill has been paid so I ignored the message! Just wanted to make yo...

Ela28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos