Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 42: Skillful
  • 73 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chester The Cat

Last Saturday I adopted a cat becauseI saw a post from Cat Friends of HyndburnI was really touched by his sorry storyI was wanting a cat and he wanted his own homeI've decided that I'm unlikely to go back to Thailand so wouldn't have to leave him wit...

Chester 18.01.20206.jpg Chester 18.01.20201.jpg Chester 18.01.20208.jpg
jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 129 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 53: Renowned
  • 234 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 10354 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fascinating

Click on the link and start scrolling down. Be aware it's a loooong scroll.https://neal.fun/deep-sea/?fbclid=IwAR2KV2NcmBbYpUBUW9aoA5xNTwA3DLKqixoR5ejdPbcWvwWXvMYL1UminiY

Bambino by Level 72: Oracle
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

GBBO - Xmas & New Year shows

Great British Bake Off returns to Channel 4 with two specials over the holiday period.Radio Times reports:Airs: Christmas Day at 8pm, New Year’s Day at 7:40pmPrue, Paul, Noel and Sandy return to the tent not once but twice over the festive period wit...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

The White Room Thursday Quiz - Christmas Special

Welcome to the Christmas Edition of There is no selected contestant this week. Instead the White Room Thursday Quiz is open to all members of the O2 Community, who are invited to pm [private message] me - @Mi-Amigo - with their answers. Please do not...

O2 Community 2019 Advent Calendar question-room-thurs-quiz2.png silver-thinker.jpg golden-thinker.jpg
  • 41 replies
  • 0 kudos