Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46590 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4936 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6552 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Strictly 2021

So Strictly come Dancing is back this autumn with a new old judge (Anton du Beke), a new old presenter for It takes Two (Jenette Manrara), four new pro's who won't be involved and obviously even less money than ever before! First three of the bottom ...

sheepdog by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 149 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Community Forum 2021 - Christmas Singles Mega Word Grid Part 2

Welcome back everyone - Christmas Eve and bored of wrapping presents? Well, here's chance for the Forum Festive Frivolities to continue - come join the fun! Hidden in a straight line across, up, down or diagonally (backwards or forwards too!) in the ...

Dec24GridQfF.png
pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 156 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Rom Quiz Xmas Xtra Wed 22 Dec 2021

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Today`s White Room Quiz is a Xmas Xtra with another 8 Christmas-related questions.Each question is from one of these categories - GEOGRAPHY PLACES SCIENCE WORD...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best Xmas Song and Xmas Carol

What is the O2 Community`s FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS SONG and FAVOURITE CHRSTMAS CAROL ? Here is your chance to vote for your FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS SONG and FAVOURITE CHRSITMAS CAROL.Below are two lists - 20 Christmas Songs; and 10 Chrsitmas Carols - compile...

• 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

Christmas.

What have you all got planed for christmas?

Luke30 by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Christmas funny

1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms.The first is full of raging fires,the second is full of assassins with loaded guns,and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years.Which room is safest for him? Mo...

TallTrees by Level 49: Rootin' Tootin'ย 
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos