Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46555 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4921 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6544 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Word Hunt Diamond - Game 89 Christmas Edition

Welcome to the Word Hunt Diamond - Game 89 - Christmas Edition The game is open to all members.Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted.The aim of the game is to find the target number of words [as in the source used for the game...

• 188 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz - A to Z Quiz part 2 - Wed 15 Dec 2021

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.This week, for the first time, the White Room Quizzes, will be WHITE ROOM QUIZ - A to Z QUIZ each A to Z quiz with 8 questions - each question based on a subje...

• 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

Christmas Cake A different mince pie and Coconut Cakes

Christmas Cake It is still a tradition that I keep going at home. A Christmas fruit cake with marzipanand icing for the top. On to that, adding sparkle ~ and there ~ for the Christmas tablea fine looking cake. I made this fruit cake last year and kep...

20211209_113737.jpg 20211209_113115.jpg 20211209_114202.jpg 20211209_123212 (2).jpg
TallTrees by Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Martin on holiday and Christmas cover

Hey everyone, I'm going to be taking some time of before Christmas so will be off for all of next week, returning after Christmas. I'll be leaving you in the capable hands of @RafaC and @lewys-gp so for anything urgent give them a shout. For anything...

Screenshot 2021-12-17 at 17.02.36.png