cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You know its Christmas when....

Anonymous
Not applicable

What marks the beginning of the festive season for you?many say the Coca Cola advert.... Mine has to be when i a) get the decorations out or b) i see Morecambe and Wise slight_smile there are plenty others. but id like to know what you guys think?x

Message 1 of 46
45 REPLIES 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

When I recieve a christmas list from my 29 year old sister at the beginning off November. Cheeky moo.

Message 2 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable

hahaha! has she asked for much?

Message 3 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable

A damn sight more than she will be getting lol

Last month she needed a emergency MOT on her car as hers had run out in March, with some minor work it cost her £280 or should I say it cost me as it was through my friend. I am still waiting for payment for that. She will be lucky if I give her a bloody satsuma for xmas.

Message 4 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable

P.s She moved into a new flat a while back which I decorated top to bottom (still waiting for payment goods purchased) and it has no power shower. The cheeky moo has put power shower with fitting on her list. 

To be fair it is a bit tongue in cheek.

Message 5 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable

" a bloody satsuma" Aha! Made my day! and fair enough doll, my brothers fifteen, so its not that extreme. gaming points and whathaveyou.. i however dont want a single thing. grin

Message 6 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable

How about some socksSmiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable

nope, i got plenty, and some awesome Kreepsville ones for my birthday. 

Message 8 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable
Big pink onsie for CarrieX
Message 9 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable

id rather gouge my eyes out with a spoon AND listen to justin bieber than wear a PINK onesie! UGH!!!!!

Message 10 of 46