16 REPLIES 16

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

These guys are so funny

Lost In Vegas

They are hip-hop fans but they do reviews of music in other genres.  Their reviews of rock/metal songs are really good.

Thanks

Steve
Message 11 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
I’ve discovered the ER channel on YT, I may need to go buy the box set, a DVD player & a tv!
Message 12 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

I do look for a You Tube video on the community when interested in a particular song ... this very untechy woman can't post a blue link / video ... ... ... despite all of @Cleoriff 's patient instructions, thank you Cleo smiling 

Message 13 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122387 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Ok I'll do it again Jane @Anonymous 

****At the top of your post you will see this highlighted..

YT.PNG

***So you then go to You tube here....and type in the record you want to listen to ie

YT Runrig.PNG

***You copy the section at the top I've highlighted.

Then take it back to the first image and click on that, (video button...this will open...)

** YT paste.PNG

****Paste in the info from You tube....(into the yellow section above) Once it's in that box it will give you an option to show the PREVIEW video in small medium or large format...I always use large... Then there is a line which says INSERT VIDEO and look, here you go...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Awww @Cleoriff  ... You Are The Tops !!! 

Just finished experiencing Runrig Live At The Rock 1989 or 1991 ... featuring Donnie Munro

Alternating rocky numbers with ballads and some songs in Gaelic

I know you will appreciate a Good Front Man @Cleoriff  Freddie gotta be The Best Front Man Ever

I like somewhat acoustic / soft rock music ... been a big fan of the Moody Blues since Nights In White Satin ... I like Coldplay, but afterwards can't remember their song(s) but can remember their video(s).

Message 15 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122387 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Just finished experiencing Runrig Live At The Rock 1989 or 1991 ... featuring Donnie Munro

I know you will appreciate a Good Front Man @Cleoriff  Freddie gotta be The Best Front Man Ever

I like somewhat acoustic / soft rock music ... been a big fan of the Moody Blues since Nights In White Satin ... I like Coldplay, but afterwards can't remember their song(s) but can remember their video(s).

So @Anonymous Lets see you follow those instructions and post a video....Whistle

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

So @Anonymous Lets see you follow those instructions and post a video....Whistle

Been trying @Cleoriff for what seems like hours ... but ... in reality have been indulging myself with videos of Runrig featuring Donnie Munro ... that Bruce Guthro has liquid (toffee) eyes ... eyes you ever so gently wish to fall into slight_smile ... Eyes Are The Window To Your Soul ... innocent 

Unsuccessful SO FAR wink ... ... ... managed to save your comprehensive instructions into my Dropbox Good Idea

Message 17 of 17