Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who plays games online?

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I smell an O2 gaming community coming along:)

Anyone online?

Which consol or pc do you use and what games do you play?

I need some help avoiding the work I have to do who wants to help me procrastinate? Haha

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 1 of 59
58 REPLIES 58

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Argh your not fun:P haha

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 3 of 59

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

My wife once banned me from playing games due to my mindless frustration giving vent to foul mouthed rants and tendency to throwing anything within reach!!

Message 4 of 59

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

Haha:) brilliant:) I have had way too many mice and a news screen from throwing "strops":(. it's easy to get too ingrossed at some points.

Message 5 of 59

Anonymous
Not applicable
Great topic again slight_smile

I love tactical/strategic games and I used to grind MMOs before moving to poker. Nowadays I play Fifa 13 like a madman grin
Message 6 of 59

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Brilliant command and conquer fan? Before it became too easy haha.

I must admit I'm a huge fan of shooters. But prefer the teamwork based ones not Rambo style:)(halo is an exception)
Message 7 of 59

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yea, played all the C&Cs, but gave up. I'm still playing the good old Total War series though.

Teamwork based games are so much more fun, aren't they?
Message 8 of 59

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Agreed I'm a huge fan of battlefront it's heavily team based but won't penalise you for going Rambo for a match:)

CnC died when ea brought the rights:(
Message 9 of 59

Anonymous
Not applicable

Xbox live and psn I play on both so many great games on both consoles and you get the best of both worlds.  I am playing borderlands 2 at the moment the best game by a mile this year so far, This might change once halo4 and call of duty black ops 2 arrives slight_smile

Message 10 of 59