Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who plays games online?

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I smell an O2 gaming community coming along:)

Anyone online?

Which consol or pc do you use and what games do you play?

I need some help avoiding the work I have to do who wants to help me procrastinate? Haha

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 1 of 59
58 REPLIES 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Yea, played all the C&Cs, but gave up. I'm still playing the good old Total War series though.

Teamwork based games are so much more fun, aren't they?

Games like battlefield and call of duty are team based games but it dosent happen most of the time  its more like a game of hide and seek.  slight_smile

Message 11 of 59

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Great topic again slight_smile

I love tactical/strategic games and I used to grind MMOs before moving to poker. Nowadays I play Fifa 13 like a madman grin

I love the fifa games the only problem is i cant win a game online haha slight_smile

Message 12 of 59

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
If I can work out where my Xbox is ill take you on penny:P I am a master of halo haha
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 13 of 59

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've got a PS3.  Play fifa, call of duty, grand theft auto.  Must admit preferring to play solo rather than online but fifa online is decent.

Message 14 of 59

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Liquid wrote:
If I can work out where my Xbox is ill take you on penny:P I am a master of halo haha

I love the online on halo thats a deal then once the new 1 is released slight_smile

Message 15 of 59

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I've got a PS3.  Play fifa, call of duty, grand theft auto.  Must admit preferring to play solo rather than online but fifa online is decent.

Call of duty is good online if you have a few friends otherwise its spawn killing galore and it gets very very annoying, I like playing zombies a lot on black ops slight_smile

Message 16 of 59

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

My wife once banned me from playing games due to my mindless frustration giving vent to foul mouthed rants and tendency to throwing anything within reach!!

Any chance of coming out of retirement slight_smile 

Message 17 of 59

Anonymous
Not applicable
I wouldn't mind a game on FIFA some time Leonard if you play online I normally buy FIFA on Xbox as I prefer the Xbox joypad, getting it on ps3 this week though slight_smile
Message 18 of 59

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Any chance of coming out of retirement slight_smile 

Hand and eye co-ordination (and patience) went out of the window a long way back. Even my 9 year old grandson took the control off me when I attempted to play Fifa13 with him and gave it to his 4 year old brother.

The ultimate put-down!!Smiley EmbarassedSmiley Very Happy

Message 19 of 59

Pickles
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 564 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

I have played more games like Diablo 3, World of Warcraft and Legends of Mir slight_smile 

Samsung S8
Message 20 of 59