cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which sports do you think should receive more coverage?

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey guys,

We’re pretty spoilt for choice when it comes to televised sports these days and most other things are available online but do you think anything is missing from the line up on regular channels?

Perhaps some American sports you want to see more of like the Super Bowl? Did anyone stay up to watch the last one and have to pull a sicky the next day?  Whistle

Is there something that you enjoy and think deserves TV coverage? On the flip side to you think any current televised sports should not be on TV? 

TV sports .jpg

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 83
82 REPLIES 82

Daddydoink
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 450 Posts
  • 41 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
I think the sport that needs more coverage is tarpaulin wars. This is where two contenders have to get their market stalls under cover as quick as possible. I feel the sport is lacking cover around the sides and back.
I also think that Just A Minute and Sorry I Haven't a Clue require more coverage on the BBC. Countdown should also be considered.
Windows 10|SurfaceBook2-512|Lego|Wheelchair Reviews
Sony Xperia ZX Premium (because I loved the Try The Tech phone so much)
Sony Xperia XZ
Message 21 of 83

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Haha @Daddydoink tarpaulin wars totally needs to happen! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 22 of 83

Cleoriff
  • 125987 Posts
  • 831 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

Not sure about TV coverage but back in the 70's/80's we participated in a sport called 'welly wanging' It's how I met the woman who later became my boss...and has remained a good friend after all these years.....Dance

welly wanging.jpg

And look...they even had championship games....No not me sadly...LOL

welly wanging champions.jpg

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 83

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149394 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Maybe this thread needs to be renamed into "what's the most ridiculous activity, that some might call sport" ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 24 of 83

Cleoriff
  • 125987 Posts
  • 831 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Maybe this thread needs to be renamed into "what's the most ridiculous activity, that some might call sport" ?

You mean to tell me you have never wanged a welly @MI5? (says she crying with laughter) LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 25 of 83

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13536 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
#PopcornTime
Message 26 of 83

jonsie
  • 93988 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 125987 Posts
  • 831 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@viridis wrote:
#PopcornTime

LOLFantastic

Don't you lot worry..he is planning a response as we speak. This activity all took place over Bermuda Park. he knows the area well....LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 28 of 83

MI5
  • 149394 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
I've maybe wanged once or twice in my younger days wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 29 of 83

Cleoriff
  • 125987 Posts
  • 831 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
I've maybe wanged once or twice in my younger days wink

Yes I think everyone needs to participate a few times to get a feel for it....Happy Dance

Anyways I will now search for another sport that needs TV coverage....Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 30 of 83