Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Community Manager

Re: Where does your username come from?

@Korkmaz wrote:

My pussycat's name is Korkmaz.

That's sweet! Nice to hear where your username comes from @Korkmaz. I have cats too. Cat Very Happy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 684

@Korkmaz wrote:

My pussycat's name is Korkmaz.

We have that in common then @Korkmaz wink

My username is an amalgamation of two of my cats. (Sadly no longer with us)

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 1

My Username is very unusal for many people, but to a group of Jewish & Christian People is very common, the name is comprising of 3 parts "Tsidkenu" number "1" and  follow by a country "es"

Tsidkenu (Hebrew word) was the name of my Karate club, the meaning is for you or anyone else who is interested to found out, for those who find it may have a surprise. of course the number 1 represent uniqueness, first...etc etc, the country "es" stands for Spain (Espña) but also the word "es" translate in to English = is, when you put it all together, it becomes the confirmation of the meaning of "Tsidkenu"

First time I used this username was in Spain 20 years ago and stuck with me since then...

By the way, my name is John

Don't know

One Family * One Community * One Love * One Purpose
*************** UNITED ONE WORLD ***************
***** LOVE***********PEACE************JOY*******
* The Future Is In Our Hearts Our Minds And Our Souls *
Topics: 547

Hi senor John,  I got the Spanish connection so welcome again 😃

Topics: 684

Hi @Tsidkenu1es (John). A great big welcome to you Welcome

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2

@Tsidkenu1es wrote:

My Username is very unusal for many people, but to a group of Jewish & Christian People is very common, the name is comprising of 3 parts "Tsidkenu" number "1" and  follow by a country "es"

Tsidkenu (Hebrew word) was the name of my Karate club, the meaning is for you or anyone else who is interested to found out, for those who find it may have a surprise. of course the number 1 represent uniqueness, first...etc etc, the country "es" stands for Spain (Espña) but also the word "es" translate in to English = is, when you put it all together, it becomes the confirmation of the meaning of "Tsidkenu"

First time I used this username was in Spain 20 years ago and stuck with me since then...

By the way, my name is John

Don't know

Hi Señor Juan. Because I'm a curious soul, and in spite of being Jewish have no Hebrew, I googled Tsidkenu - it means righteousness. So I would translate your username as 'first in righteousness', or along those lines anyway.

So welcome again @Tsidkenu1es (Señor Juan) smile

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Topics: 100
Ideas: 2

And another welcome, O Righteous Juan 😉
We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty. Douglas Adams.
Topics: 1

@Glory1Google nearly got it right, I presume  they don't want to offend anyone... Righteousness not as a descriptive frase, but it refers to The One and Only ... because none of us is righteous... no matter what we do...

@pgnheart your comment, but I can only wish it... not just for me but for everyone else.

innocent

One Family * One Community * One Love * One Purpose
*************** UNITED ONE WORLD ***************
***** LOVE***********PEACE************JOY*******
* The Future Is In Our Hearts Our Minds And Our Souls *
Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2

@Tsidkenu1es wrote:

@Glory1Google nearly got it right, I presume  they don't want to offend anyone... Righteousness not as a descriptive frase, but it refers to The One and Only ... because none of us is righteous... no matter what we do...

@pgnheart your comment, but I can only wish it... not just for me but for everyone else.

innocent

No @Tsidkenu1es that wasn't Google that was me, sorry. The actual quote was righteousness as applied to Jehovah or Yaweh or God, depending on your faith. Clearly I got that wrong joy

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Community Manager

Love this breakdown of your username, @Tsidkenu1es smiling And a great karate club name that is!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature