Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Community Manager

Re: What mobile games do you play?

@jonsie wrote:

God forbid we see no more Candy Crush levels posted on Facebook and even worse, scores of invites to the game. Be aware that any such requests will have unfriend consequences.....Smiley Wink

Agreed, that's annoying. I do get occasional ones but I think you can disable those if it becomes a problem. It's not as bad as it used to be though. I do confess that I recently sent a request to ALL in my contacts list from a game because I tapped the wrong button. haha

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Former Staff

Try a game called LevelWithMe.

Infuriating Smiley Wink

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

@Toby wrote:

Try a game called LevelWithMe.

Infuriating Smiley Wink

Is that a challenge, @Toby?

I downloaded it and got to level 2 level 4!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!

signature

Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2

Just picked up on your post @Marjo and as I already posted I do have 100s of games on my kindle and about 25 on my phone.

I used to pay Juice Jam can't remember why I stopped. Also played Fishdom and got to level 210. I don't know how you are finding it @Marjo but I found it expensive to progress. I was constantly buying boosters but I did have 6 acquariums before I uninstalled. I loved the things the fish said.

Of the 25 games on my mobile the 2 I play regularly are Halloween Witch Connect and Word Cookies. I'm on level 212 on Halloween Witch Connect. Word Cookies as @Marjo knows doesn't have numbered levels but works on the different chef levels in a kitchen. I have progressed to Commis Chef.

@blissgirl I have the Candy Crush family on my kindle rather than my mobile. As I recently bought a new kindle I'm not very far along with any of them as I had to download all 3 from the Cloud and start from level 1. And @Marjo download all three they are great fun.

The trouble is I have so many games there just aren't enough hours in the day....😁
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Anonymous

@Marjo Now level 116 cookie jam beat that LOL

Level 41: Prodigal

Play original Candy Crush. Currently on level 1282...
Now using the LG V30.

Previously: LG G4, Sony Z1, HTC Sensation XE, Samsung Omnia i900
Try the Tech Galaxy Note 4
Try the Tech Lumia 640LTE and Microsoft Band
Topics: 545

Community Manager

@Glory1 I never buy anything in Fishdom, which is why it takes a long time to progress for me. I've played it a long time though. Hey I just checked and I'm also at level 210! Smiley Surprised Smiley Very Happy It's difficult! I'm sure one day I'll beat it though. Yeah the fish are funny. Sometimes they chase each other around the aquarium playing cops and robbers or something like that. LOL

Agreed, not enough hours in the day... which is why we sometimes play until the night! Cat Tongue

I'm on to downloading the rest of the candy crush games now. Can't resist!

signature

Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2

I'm not as patient as you @Marjo which is why I bought boosters in Fishdom.

Also because I have so many games if I get stuck on a level for too long I abandon the game as I have so many others to play. It's also why it takes me so long to progress in each of the games I do play as I tend to only play a couple of levels in each game each day as well as doing other things like reading, eating, watching telly and my recordings, binge watching a boxset etc. etc.

Oh and I'm up to Pastry Chef on Word Cookies but am presently stuck on a level which is driving me mad as I just can't work out the final words to complete it. So back to Word Cookies to see if I finally work out those pesky words....😁
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Anonymous

@Marjo will never beat me now I'm level 117 LOL